SAU Community

Work Vs Kf 19X10 & 19X11 Deep Dish!

Hi all,

For sale i have a set of WORK VS KF wheels with pretty rare sizes and offsets.

These fitted completely flush on my 33 GTR, and ive added some pics of what they would look like on a 32 GTR

Dont have pics of these wheels on my 33 GTR but if you need them i can fit them on and snap some pics!

All the wheels have gutter rash, some sections of chrome not the best but not buckled in any way at all!

Here are the sizes

Fronts are 19X10 +12 offset roughly 10 cm deep dish

Rears are 19X11 +13 offset roughly 12cm deep dish

Location is in St Albans 3021

Im Looking for $3000 ono no low ballers please

Reason for sale is I found another set of LMGT1 wheels im after :ph34r:

I'll be going overseas on the 25/11/2011 so if you are interested please give me a call on 0432544363 before i leave to organize a time to have a look.

If they dont sell at a reasonable price i think i'll keep them and get the centre painted shadow chrome :ph34r:

Pics:

IMG_9776.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9774.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

Edited by RJ06

Sounds like these...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/380974-vic-fs-work-vs-19x10/

hi i have work vs 2piece rims for sale

19x10 +13 all 4 but rear dish is deeper then front like 2-4 cm?

5x100 all 4 idk why it fits my r33 gtst but it does. doesnt clear my front becuase of my fakebrembo =D but stud pattern does fit

chrome condition not the best but still good gutter rash on all 4 but not bent

all 4 does come with tyres but no good

price $1900ono

sorry about pics

You have a PM

SOLD SOLD

Ill offer $1900 + Courier Pick Up...

Nope I bought the set of wheels off FOOK and had a complete set of 19x11 at home so now I have 2 sets that are staggered one of which went on my 33 GTR and this set is for sale. If you do find a better price let me know krazie32 and I'll buy them for 1900

Edited by RJ06

What size tyres are you using to run staggered widths on your 33?

Hi the tires fitted on my Gtr are 275-35-19 front and 295-35-19 rears, haven't got any guard liners up front so don't know if they will scrub at full lock. You'll need a 5mm spacer on the front as the touch the brembo calipers

But seems fine on my car!

Edited by RJ06

My car is running in RWD at the moment so I'm not that fussed about the atessa, ive heard about having staggered wheels or (different sized wheels)does tend to make the atessa malfunction, ie 4wd light coming on. But hasn't happened with my car, 4wd works as normal, launch it and all 4s hook up instantly. But generally you shouldn't run different sized wheels on a GTR.

Yeah that's why I was asking. You wouldn't consider selling them in matching widths instead? Either all 10s or all 11s?

Nah sorry mate, I'm after the staggered set because one of my GTRs if going to be a drift car so it's getting Rwd conversion. The rears dish is going to look mint :D

Edited by RJ06

The set with brand new tires are sold! :)

Set with tires has been sold. Still have another set same size and offsets will need 3 tires got one tire about 90% tread, the rest have camber wear on the inner edge. $2600 come and get it!

Also got a NISMO 1.5 diff from my GTR complete with outer diff casing ready to bold on! $800 ONO also got GTR shafts to suit diff for extra $300 if required!

And got a whole r33 series 2 gts4 that I'm stripping got most parts available just ask!