SAU Community

Yellow Sticker

gen180

Hey its bully's son here, On sunday on the way back from mandurah i got yellow stickered, i got done for - wing, they said my exhaust has to be standard?? , and my crappy marlows brake pedal. was just wondering where the best place to take my car over the pits would be. thanks guys and help appreciated!!!

Gary,

Paul got done a couple of nights ago for his wing too ...... he gets done for it all the time ... he should be able to tell you where to get it across the pits.

Sorry to hear about it mate :D

Doesnt rockingham have a pits system where you take your car to the local mechanic to get it evaluated? Was like that a couple of years ago when I lived down there.

If so, leave a carton of beer on the passenger seat, they'll pass anything :D

Red17

nah,you cant get permits from lou, but..if u get passed and ur car is as it is(nothings been changed) and u get yellowed again,he'll be considerate enough to take it off u.

talk to reno at welshpool for permits,he'll tell u straight up,what to do.follow his advice and get all ur stuff permitted.

nah,you cant get permits from lou, but..if u get passed and ur car is as it is(nothings been changed) and u get yellowed again,he'll be considerate enough to take it off u.

talk to reno at welshpool for permits,he'll tell u straight up,what to do.follow his advice and get all ur stuff permitted.

Marinos in Rocky were very helpfull Gen - go that sticker off but needs new rear shocks and tyres so has another for 14 days but we knew it need these jobs done anyway.