SAU Community

Volks Gt30 19X9.5 +30

Volk GT30 wheels 19x9.5 +30 ~$2700

Shod in half-dead Maxxis Vectra tyres 245/35/19 - tyres can be stripped for shipping if necessary. Pretty much giving them away if someone needs rubber to stop these wheels hitting the tarmac.

Polished lip / gunmetal spokes

Some areas of gutter rash on 3 of the wheels, more detailed pics available on request but you can make it out pretty clearly on the photos

(i have been quoted $80 per wheel to fix them up, can arrange if required)

excuse the huge pics but i figured some detail would be worthwhile!!

Located in Dandenong, Melbourne.

wheelsu.jpg

wheel1.jpg

wheel2l.jpg

wheel3c.jpg

wheel4r.jpg

here's how they looked on my car (an Evo X):

wheelfront.jpg

20111102125657.jpg

20111102125831.jpg

20111102125839.jpg[/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i haven't weighed them ... they are light for their size i guess , maybe 11.x kg each?

i would need to get boxes for them - if it was just the wheels i think $70-80 or so via courier

For wheels + tyres - a lot more than that. i would probably have to put them on a pallet and shrink wrap them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You've given zero info about your setup. Step 1: make sure all the standard equipment are working as they should. If they're not, go investigate why. Step 2: Make sure all your wiring is done properly. Know which RB20 you have, most likely "silvertop" a.k.a R32/A31 anything after 1989. Step 3: make sure your ECU is tuned properly. Standard will barely run in this situation.
    • Depending on your use case, prop valve will almost always be a better choice.
    • I think... in the US, Silvermax is the equivalent of BC Racing, i.e. cheap Taiwanese built suspension that gets turned for "local" conditions. Back in the day in Australia, you could get MCA street for about $1300 and they were awesome. Don't know about now... In saying that, my real world TEIN experience: I got some street basis z for my old Liberty (BR9), and they were awesome ($800-odd delivered from demon-tweeks in the UK). so Don't discount TEIN
    • yeah my RedBull X2010 on Grand Valley is only good enough for bronze... I can't hit silver arrgh.
    • 100% this. Long ago, I had a guy from the R31 club who set my BNR32 up (adjustable arms all round). He did an awesome job, was an after-work kinda thing where I had to bring a slab of beer. My car never drove better, and I stupidly got a random tyre shop to check the toe angles when I changed tyres, and they ruined the alignment. tl:dr- it takes a lot of skill to set up your car lowered from factory properly, and is worth paying the $200+ it takes.