SAU Community

2 X Short Motors For Rb26

Hi guys,

Stroker motor is on its way, so i need to move this. i have two bottom ends

i.e. Short motors, no sump/pumps/head

1. Currently running in car. 3 track days old. Making 400awkw. CP pistons, prepped rods, machined, balanced, arp studs, race bearings. $4.5kono

2. Trust Pistons (used) ,prepped rods, machined, balanced, arp studs, new race bearings and piston rings $4.5Kono (spare motor that i freshend up)

Suit those who have done their bottom ends and need a rebuild or just wanting something alot more reliable. I will consider a trade as i would like

a spare stock bottom end. Can help with a discounted rate of labour if in sydney.

Cheers

Steve

Out of curiosity, I know you're after a stock bottom end but would you been keen on a bare N1 block for short motor No. 1 including the Tomei pump with cash your way? Can't commit to anything right now but trying to see if I can make it work lol

Cheers,

Drew

Out of curiosity, I know you're after a stock bottom end but would you been keen on a bare N1 block for short motor No. 1 including the Tomei pump with cash your way? Can't commit to anything right now but trying to see if I can make it work lol

Cheers,

Drew

Please Pm your details. Im in the market for a N1 block :P

:cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...