SAU Community

TD06-20G Power x 2, Will we hit Big Power?

thegtr

We are currently building a GTR33-Vspec for possible Drag/Circuit work, but still usable as a every day driver. If you would like to take a look at the build pics, look under Members Gallery USER: thegtr.I previously had a set of twin HKS 2530's running 1.6Bar on standard internals, but HKS Cams and HKS Cam Gears with a HKS Twin Plate Clutch. I got 348Kw across all four on a Dyno Dynamics Dyno, any guesses on what my new power output may be. Also any thought I other areas we should concentrate on would be aprreciated.

I would be happy to answer any small questions you may have.

ARES Pistons

Crower Rods

Nismo Bearings

HKS Head Gasket

N1 Oil Pump

Jun Titanium Valve Springs

HKS 264/272 Cams

Jun Cam Gears

Head Work (Port and Polish)

Greddy Extractor Set

Greddy 52mm Wastegate

2 x Trust/Greddy TD06-20G Turbos

HKS Fuel Rail

HKS 800CC Injectors

Direct Clutch Triple Plate Clutch

Lightened Flywheel

Apexi Power FC

HKS EVC Boost Controller

HKS Chrono Guages Oil/Water/EGT

Trust 120mm Intercooler

And More!!!

there is a supra in melbourne with a built motor running 2X td0g 20g l2 and he made 574 rwkw with out nos if thats a guide. so over 500 rwkw isn't out of the question.

meggala

btw enjoy your gear box while it lasts :( an osgiken gear set would be a good investment

I remember the car you are talking about GRACIER, is that correct?. I know a OS Gearbox would be best and last year while traveling through Japan I visited the OS Factory, I just cant justify that money at the moment until I break this box. And at a current cost of $700.00 per box, I think maybe it's best to stay with standard boxes for a while due to financial costs.

I would love to have an OS Giken Box under the car, who wouldnt?, but I just dont believe it's in the question at the moment.

How much are those boxes selling for these days if you know?

To answer the last thread, I am doing the engine work myself.

Thanks Guys for your help.

TheGtr

I have TD06s fitted to my car although theyre the 25G version modded by JUN , the car makes in excess of 1000HP with these and TRUST Japan make 1120HP with the same turbos .

I think the 20Gs are rated at 400-450hp EACH iirc .

yeh OS giken had an add in HPI or something which said a RB26 gear set close ratio 5 speed was aroound 4500-5000.

Does it still use the standard GTR bell housing?

Leewah is running a OS giken gear set in his 617kw GTR.