SAU Community

*adelaide* R33 Gts-T 9K

1993 R33 Gts-t for sale

156xxx K's on the shell on the car

was resprayed the same burgundy colour about 2 months ago

has a s2 rb25det that is about 6000 Ks past its 100000km service (done late last year)

i bought the car early this year and it was my first import so i looked after it and loved it, cleaned every week (especially after respray sometimes even twice)

but the time has come to finally upgrade to a gtr as ive been offered one from a mate that i dont want to pass up.

i run stock boost (7 psi) which makes 168kw dyno sheet to prove

have old dyno from previous owner for 11 psi which was 198 kw

always warmed up for a good 5 minutes and cooled down with an apexi turbo timer.

i have many many receipts for body work and exhaust work

when i bought it the car had a veilside bodykit but i changed it to a s2 front bar with the rest s1 stock gear, all needed a spray so i got the whole car done.

still have veilside to go with car if wanted.

receipts for other things like s2 steering wheel

nismo indicators

dump pipe

high flow cat

and the kit which included s2 front bar

side skirts

rear pods

s1 grill

etc

has an xforce cat back exhaust with electronic varex tip

have old 4inch exhaust to go with it which was a straight through exhaust (very loud) i liked it but it attracted to much attention so i got the electronic exhaust done

other specs of the car

lowered (not sure of springs or brands or anything...)

18 inch ROH rims

splitfire coilpacks

TRUST FMIC and pod filter

recaro seats

flush dash mounted boost gauge

pioneer stereo with sub and amp

gtr rear spoiler

immobiliser

other details which i have no doubt forgotten

old owner had the big service done just before i bought it

i have a few receipts for some of the work but not all so youll have to take my word for some of this stuff

new kyb rear shocks

turbo gaskets

brake pads

new belts inc. timing belt

wheel alignment

new tyres (still got loads of tread)

new battery

and other bits and pieces...

only has 2 minor imperfections which are - power window is dicky, needs a new relay. trying to chase one up but they are worth bugger all.

and the s1 grill isnt attached because the RHS lights clips are broken off (dont know how)

the car owes me over 16 grand just from the last year, selling at my loss but i am willing to bite the bullet to get a gtr.

car has never given me any mechanical problems all my money was spent to make it look better whilst also being legal.

the car isnt my daily driver and is locked away in a garage and i have only been taking it out on weekends (sometimes not at all)

just put 3 months rego on the car.

text during day.

call or text after 5pm.

sean.

post-86412-0-54894800-1321960819_thumb.jpg

post-86412-0-85355700-1321960847_thumb.jpg

post-86412-0-37875400-1321960932_thumb.jpg

post-86412-0-22445200-1321960992_thumb.jpg