Skyline Theft

-NightFaLL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you now boost, ok so after about

A month of searching and searching something

Popped up that just didn't add up, so I saw this guy always down my street with a very tidy SSS pulsar he was a. Regular guy seemed like a real straight shooter until this one day, I had just got home from work when I heard the note of an RB coming down my street so I waited until it had passed me, this 33 gtst was in a primer and looked like it had been at the chop shop, I giggled and walked down to have a chat with him it just seemed to easy and to good to be true about an hour of talking and pretty much covering the whole car it had no vin number no mod plates had been completely stripped, he thought I was just a regular person I gave him the ultimatum and said now this is how it's going to happen Called dad he sent a patrol around and then shit got real, yes he was charged, my dad being as high as he is in the force can pull alot of strings we had the charges dropped on him but at a price, we received the number address and name of the person who sold him the stolen car, and this is where we are today, we have pretty much everything and every person involved in this little syndicate if you wanted to call it that. We are in the final of it all now. 25 people will be charged if all goes well and ACA is on standby for it

Holy shit that's awsomE news and really good luck that you spotted something out of the ordinary .

Hopefully it does come on ACA and they are named and shamed so that import owners can rest easy for once

This news just made my day hopefully all goes well and these scumbags learn there lessons

We aren't worried at all mate about scaring them they won't get far, I can't go into details to much but there on lOckdown :), evidence is there yes but we are matching which person and car are connected and also if we can find owners of the cars they can place there own charges