N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 days on Fangio grandstand.

Not sure if I want the stand, so may sell off and move stands if I can be bothered.

Being on Jones was pretty good on Sunday.

Brabham was pretty good, but the afternoon sun would be hell during the main race.

We got it for Practice but overcast the whole day which helped.

Clark was terrible, pretty bad view. In the open, whole day of sun.

The grass mound on the left would have provided better viewing.

we were in Brabham but ended up viewing from the Johny Walker bar platform and off brockies hill turns 9-10 and into 11 for some of the suport races. mixing it up was definatly a good option. the sun was a pain but wasnt a big drama for the race. was suprised how effecient the trams were by sunday. friday was by far the worst day for trams.

very pissed with the orginsation of the GP advantage pit walk. as were plenty of other peope we bumped into. missed it due to no one haveing any idea where to go. was in the end told the wrong spot and waited there for half hour. was suposed to get a detailed email regarding details and never got it.

was a good weekend with plenty to see and do at the track. not sure id rush back next year thoe.

Brabham was hard work looking into the sun on race day.

Jones definitely the better stand since you have the sun behind you and can see part way down the main straight as well as turn 1/2.

Schumacher stand is actually really really good. screen right infront of you, can see the final two corners, pit entry and most of the front straight.

Or the Waite stand at the high speed chicane, excellent value for money, plenty of action and right next to all the food and entertainment

Saw turn three has a stand too now, but its a bit far away from everything. Good action on track though

what. to. do.

I am sau. I got top 3 in order, and few bonus points for stuff. Got alot of top 10 too

damm you, first race is allways hard to pick. who gained most places?? i had kimi