Formula One 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its 2010 again when after Silverstone there was talk that Webber was off to Ferrari. I doubt it but would be a cool way to finish up your F1 career

http://www.planetf1....Perez-stop-gap-

imagine if webber did go to the fez. would lead to possibly the best team mate racing in F1 for a long time. i don't think the team bosses would like a repeat of Eau Rouge from last season though

anyway, back in 2012

Mclaren have tried to secretly test a new nose in Mugello

Oddly, they only used it for in and out laps, in the hope nobdy would notice. Theres absolutely no mention of it on technical forums or websites, which is strange as its a decent change in philosophy for front end aero.

Left is old, right is new

McLaren-Nase-Mugello-F1-Test-2012-19-fotoshowImageNew-f0b6a1df-592387.jpg

Oh the noise up that famous hill.....

And the old layout seems more of an adventure. Gutted it changed before I got there

Webber has always gone well up against Vettel in Spain. Here is to hoping he can edge Vettel and others out and start a nice little patch of victories and podiums. I am tipping RBR this weekend to be strong along with Lotus...McLaren will struggle again is my tip

anyway, back in 2012

Mclaren have tried to secretly test a new nose in Mugello

Oddly, they only used it for in and out laps, in the hope nobdy would notice. Theres absolutely no mention of it on technical forums or websites, which is strange as its a decent change in philosophy for front end aero.

Left is old, right is new

McLaren-Nase-Mugello-F1-Test-2012-19-fotoshowImageNew-f0b6a1df-592387.jpg

the new nose gives me the impression that it may have a bit of flex to it. probably won't, but for some reason that curved look just makes me think of flex