SAU Community

Formula One 2012

N1GTR

Channel 10, have a hard look at yourself. Who the fark are these muppets on the camera at present? Fark me dead. Now I understand what people were complaining about yesterday. Cars racing, drivers to be interviewed, previews to show...and that farking Milsy idiot is on tv.

Just turned the TV off....

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liz Ellis.... Just called the Red Bull Raceoff a Match... WTF Liz this is not Netball!

And then proceeded to read her 'Script' and was stupid enough to ask what is drifting???

If you are going to have these Muppets on, at least coach them on the basics

Wow I can't believe how retarded this coverage has been its like f1 being in town was just a coincidence so they thought they'd add some highlights of it to the shameless plugging of their regular shows I mean liz Ellis Ffs that's the last person I want crapping on about Motorsport. How hard is it to just whack the sky feed on start to finish...

+1 on HD sucking badly

What time does the race actually start? I'll turn onthe Teev to watch the race.

Until then, I'm playing in the shed with rally cars, radiators, trip computers and fire :devil: (not necessarily all together :blink: )

And they just cut to an ad half way through an actual f1 related tech segment.

The failure continues

Exactly how often do you get close ups of inside a tub on a bench, even if it is a shitty marussia

this telecast is sh$t and just waiting for the race to start. bring on some decent people that know about the sport. i thought it was a morning women's show when i turned it on and had to double check the guide.

From twitter

"@f1spannerman: Rumour is that macs had to cut part of the car off last night in scrutineering to keep there positions. Wonder if it will make a difference."

Hmm wonder if it's part of their under nose "snow plough"

Just pause the live tv and go do something for 2 hours then come back and fast forward all the Ch10 crap, that's what I do for the Oz GP.

For the rest of the season I watch the entire british coverage. Don't get to see it live but it is a 1000x time better than watching all the Ch10 crap every Sunday night.