SAU Community

Hit & Run

Whilst holidaying on the Sunshine Coast the wife's coupe was hit in the drivers side rear when parked at Sunshine Coast Plaza. The lowlife hit & run so we now find ourselves seeking a replacement - karma will get you ya motha fcka!!! If anyone has a sliver bumper in excellent condition for sale or knows of a silver coupe been wrecked (in Brisbane preferably) please PM or text me on 0400 490 895.

post-50122-0-35210000-1322530241_thumb.jpg

post-50122-0-90582900-1322530279_thumb.jpg

If it were me, I'd go with Sheldon's & get it painted. Paint shop may be able to repair the original, but it will need painting anyway. Probably less hassle (& labour) to go with the white one.

Bummer about your car mate. Hope it gets back to mint condition soon.

Would rather get hold a mint silver one so I can simply swap it. I did find one on a front end wreck out of NSW but it has some paint cracking from a small push it received whilst at the auction house so it would most likely need a new coat of paint anyway. As its only cosmetic I will hold out for a few days before making a decision on the white one on offer and having it painted.

350 all urse for 400 il help ya fit and dispose of it

Where about are you located mate? I am off work now so I would like to come over and have a look if thats okay?