SAU Community

Hid Kits

Hi all,

I have a few assorted HID kits to get rid of, they are all brand new and still in the box.

H1 and H7 6000k Diamond White kits with Slim ballasts - $100

H1 8000k Iceberg Blue Kits with Slim ballasts - $100

H1 will suit R32-R33-R34-S14-S15)

(post-61312-0-28672700-1323054106_thumb.jpg

If you're unsure on what bulb type you need just send me an email and I will find out for you.

Any questions just ask.

Also, I live in Perth but I will post it to you at my expense.

Best way to contact me is via email: [email protected]

Cheers,

Jem

Edited by Jembo

Postage within Australia = Free

Installation is extremely straight forward, everything fits straight into your stock harness, no wiring is required, plug and play.

Yes it does come with instructions but I doubt you will need it, its that easy.

The only thing you have to be careful of is not touching the globe with your bare hands as grease/oil off your hands will cause the bulb to blow when it heats up, so use a rag/cloth when handling the globe.

If you are unsure of what bulb type you need, PM me the Year and model of your car and I'll let you know. (R32-R33-R34 are all H1 Globes).

Projectors are H3C AFAIK (I have R31 and R32 GT-R + GTS-t, all are H3C).

They take about a minute to fire up completely, how much light you get just after you turn it on depends on the quality of the ballasts and bulbs.

I have 4300K in my car, it's a tad blue (projector design, nothing to do with the Kelvin, I have 4300K in my R31 and it's white like OEM). 6000K will be pretty blue.

I think high beams are H3, or maybe H1, can't remember.

$100 for Low beam lights only (I'm assuming you meant hi/lo beam not left side/right side).

To be honest I don't see the point in upgrading Hi beams to HIDs as you mainly drive around with your lo beams anyway.

and as the guys said earlier, If you want to 'flash' someone, or quick switch its not going to work as well because the bulbs need time to heat up.

Oh my bad! Nah, i actually meant left/right, I wasn't thinking hi/lo sorry.

So it comes with both left/right low beam bulbs yeh??

I'm heading overseas soon, but i'll be back early next year. Think you'll still have some in stock for me til then? I want the 8000k iceberg blue ones.

• 2 months later...