SAU Community

New Rb Parts With Results

Piggaz

Ive pointed Yavuz to this thread incase he has any input on anything in here. He was flat out today (no surprise there) so not sure if he will join SAU or not

as i pointed out its not a critism, just an observation of a posible oversight. 100% differrent ramps even the start point is differrent.

unigroup is very well regarded and whever we get asked for a good place to get a nistune or whatever in syd we send em that way.

Yeah no dramas Trent, I wasn't referring just to your comments - it's all good! :)

Joe they had an SR on there today, then a super old school Alfa making something like 120rwhp - once they've done yours, there's a hillclimb we should discuss on the 19th Feb....

The boat is going in for the new/old QF45 throttle body and pipe work soon, I might (will) do Injectors and rail at the same time.

E85 is on the backburner for a while though, :down: , kids teeth come first, apparently :blush:

Whens the head due in ?

E85 is on the backburner for a while though, :down: , kids teeth come first, apparently :blush:

Whens the head due in ?

bloody teeth :(

Head, not sure. When it gets here. It's been 12 months so a few more wont hurt! Haha

Given yours a bit of stick yet?

Yeah no dramas Trent, I wasn't referring just to your comments - it's all good! :)

Joe they had an SR on there today, then a super old school Alfa making something like 120rwhp - once they've done yours, there's a hillclimb we should discuss on the 19th Feb....

Whooo 120rwhp!! lol

Paul was telling me about the hill climb so fingers crossed the car is done by then,..will have to put 6L in the sump and i dont like my chances of keeping up with u guys lol, car should be with Yavuz early next week

If i knew you and Paul were out there today i would have popped around, did sweet F#ck all today

I went out the back of work and hit it up a bit, not much really, rolled on second and pushed third till about 5000rpm (dont tell the MPs), nice smooth delivery but much pedal manipulation and steering correction was needed, thats about it for now, Wakie in March is going to be the real test.

Though Im still undecided on the new track tyres, will most likely just use the new Hankooks which isnt ideal but they should be fine for a couple of sessions of sprints.

Fingers crossed.