SAU Community

Pro Fabrications - Pfre - Fabrication

Risking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brad I'm still waiting for my surge tank that i paid for in May, you have told me that you have sent it on numerous times over the past couple of Months, and that I would get the tracking number the next day, i have given you more than a fair chance, i even had orgnaised a close friend that was in sydney on a Saturday to meet you to pick up my surge tank, you didnt answer your calls like you said you would. How would you like it if i had you complete work and not pay for months on end! You had no problems taking my money. Contact me. if anyone can get a hold of Brad can you get in touch with me.

My car is there now and is almost finished. Job got a lot bigger than first agreed and naturally timeframes extended by a few weeks which was totally expected.

The service I have received is sensational and the work on the car from both Brad and Dylan I could not be happier with.

Will post some pics of the work shortly.

• Like 1

My car is there now and is almost finished. Job got a lot bigger than first agreed and naturally timeframes extended by a few weeks which was totally expected.

The service I have received is sensational and the work on the car from both Brad and Dylan I could not be happier with.

Will post some pics of the work shortly.

The work is obviously good, but seriously ripping off customers for his own gain is terrible! This needs to be addressed!

It would be interesting to see the amount of money that's been thrown at this guy.

Yes it is extremely unfortunate there are people that are having issues. As stated previously I hope these are resolved for everyone's sake.

I am merely commenting on my current personal experience with the business.

That's fair enough... But that only shows that he is dismissing all the other problems in gain of trying to get new customers!

He has lied to so many customers using his wife & his very young daughter as a tool to get out of it all, which personally is the weakest form possible!

I have lost respect for this guy & I'm sure many others will agree with me!

• Like 1

That's fair enough... But that only shows that he is dismissing all the other problems in gain of trying to get new customers!

He has lied to so many customers using his wife & his very young daughter as a tool to get out of it all, which personally is the weakest form possible!

I have lost respect for this guy & I'm sure many others will agree with me!

This. Well said.

I am now calling this guy multiple times a day. I have had absolutely no response. And if the outstanding parts and money aren't enough he still hasn't returned the key for my car. There is no spare.

If anyone would like a secondary phone number for Brad, PM me.