SAU Community

Join SAUWA Today!

zanda

hey guys

I was wondering what we get in return for being a member? Maybe I missed something...

I'm kinda getting excited about this already! Haha! Mr prez, expect an email from me soon...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tigeryas - we are currently getting sponsors, which only members will be able enjoy the discount (as you will have to show your member card), soon there will be a members only area on the forums as well. Also you will be able to participate in things like todays photo shoot, social events etc... ALL GOOD THINGS!!!

Hmm question for the commitee people... I am going through the process of insuring my car at the moment and there is a question which states.... "Are you a member of a motor enthusiasts club?"

Are all us SAUWA members parts of a motor enthusiasts club? On the surface I would have said yes, but I have done more reading and whilst the paperwork doesnt state the definition it does state in a complete loss you get to keep the wreck if you are part of a motor enthusiast club... So I would imagine the insurance company would have to define the clubs by some measure?

Opinions welcome :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey im only 16, but ill b 17 in october, and i wanna join ur club, but i dont have a skyline yet, but i will not rest until i do.

i kno u cant make exceptions by reserving places or nuthin, but is there n e way i could cruise with youz wen i get mine ?

cheers

Scuba Steve :run: