SAU Community

Want To Buy R32 4 Door Weather Shields And Other R32 4Door Parts

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Surely the ECCs relay is still involved in getting the Haltech fired up. Don't just probe wires and wonder. Actually inspect the wiring - where it goes, where it came from, and try to work out what the installer has done. That's assuming you bought it like this and don't have the original installer available. Otherwise, ask them.
    • If it's an R34 it's definitely a Neo. If it's an R33 (were there any '98 33s?) then it's definitely an S2. There is no chance that it is an S1. Don't do anti-lag. These things are getting to be as rare as hen's teeth. The days of being able to grenade a motor and just pick up another from the wrecker for $1000 are so far gone here in Australia that every wanker that ever did it is regretting doing it now.
    • This might help identify the RB25 you have;     
    • Hey guys  looking for a second opinion before I send my haltech platinum pro ecu to haltech for testing.  basically my platinum pro ecu in my r33 gtst was working fine up until a few days ago.  The ecu power supply cable is reading 12v with the ignition on but the ecu doesn’t turn on, the lights on the ecu don’t light up and I can’t connect to it via my laptop.  bit of context, the engine is out of my r33 at the moment as I’m rebuilding it. I installed a walbro fuel pump a few weeks ago and did the relay wiring mod along with it. All worked fine, the fuel pump was priming when I turn the key and ecu was working. Just recently I pulled the pump again to upgrade the factory fuel pump top hat plug to bulk head terminals, kept the rest of the wiring the same. After finish that and trying to prime the pump it wasn’t working, that’s when I found the blue ecu signal wire for the fuel pump wasn’t putting out any voltage, looked at the ecu and found it wasn’t turning on.     seeing as the ecu is getting 12v but isn’t turning on I’m guessing that really only leaves the ecu as the fault but thought I would ask anyway, maybe I’m missing something. cheers for any help. 
    • Picked up a 98 skyline GTX-T with the RB25DET paired with a 5 speed manual. Looked up the Vin says 25GT-X Turbo (series 1).    -First question is what is the best way to find out what series RB25 it is whether series 1, 2 or NEO it's missing the plastic cover on top of the engine and I've been told it is a NEO   I'm looking to make 5-600 hp to start but the more the better its going to be a street / drift car with the occasional drag events for fun   What should I be looking for to achieve this goal, a build list would be great and helpful.   So far I'm looking at  -plazmaman short runner intake 6 or 12 injector  -artec exhaust manifold with probably a Garrett 3660 reverse mount (Would like to do antilag on a button with a bigger turbo) -haltech 2500 ecu with the screen the replaces the triple gauge pod in the center   I am in the US and have a 10-15k USD budget any help, insight or suggestions is appreciated