SAU Community

Witnessed a commodore ripping up local oval

Driver

whats so bad about it being done on an oval? im sure everyone on here has had a go at swingin nuts on the road and goin driftin etc whether it be wet or dry so i think people shouldnt be so hipocrytical....

Would the view on the matter change if it was a carload of people in a skyline?

Does anyone else agree?

What so bad about it being done on a oval??

Are you for farken real - its a school oval dip shit - when your a kid your whole life (recess and lunch time) revolve around the oval. If they had done it on a open space It wouldnt bother me so much but a school oval is not on.

farken tools - i dont care what car they were in wrx, skyline or falcadore.... REGARDLSS - the driver is a tool.

Anyone who gets off on getting their bunky on a school oval and trying to prove their a horse power hero is a fark wit as well.

which school oval was it on, i wanna go rip hellies, as if all of you online havnt ripped up a few ovals here and there, i riped up my school oval 1000 times untill they got big gates, then we had to go to the local park to patty bash, and to IMACUL8 ripping up an oval or ripping hellies on the road, its the same shit, its all public property, and if you tell me that you havnt done it befor not only am i gonna call you a sissy, i think your a horse power hero for driving skyline on the road and NOT ripping a burnout or 2, or 5 for that matter.

thankyou, have a nice day..

and i think you should keep your dipshit comments to yourself ( dipshit )

which school oval was it on, i wanna go rip hellies, as if all of you online havnt ripped up a few ovals here and there, i riped up my school oval 1000 times untill they got big gates, then we had to go to the local park to patty bash, and to IMACUL8 ripping up an oval or ripping hellies on the road, its the same shit, its all public property, and if you tell me that you havnt done it befor not only am i gonna call you a sissy, i think your a horse power hero for driving skyline on the road and NOT ripping a burnout or 2, or 5 for that matter.

thankyou, have a nice day..

and i think you should keep your dipshit comments to yourself ( dipshit )

Im a sissy hey wrekedhead ......... Im a sissy for not doing donuts on a school oval and not driving my car like a dipship that you are ....

listen arfuing on the internet is like the special olympics ,, you might win but your still a retard.

Are you going to the cruz on Sunday - i dont plan to but if you would like to call me some more names because I dont drive like a tool id be happy to come to the meet point and discuss it with you further.

Calling me a sissy for not ripping donuts on a oval - your a tool.

Dan