SAU Community

R32 Skyline - Console Box Variation?

91BNR32

Hi guys,

I came accross someone selling this the other day, and i've never seen it before on a R32 skyline, GTR, GTS-T or GTS4. It looks like an extra piece that sits in the centre console box, with possibly 2 switches and a money compartment. It can't be seen on the FAST program diagram for the centre console box for R32 models.

Any Nissan Guru's out there have any idea what this, or where to get it? or was it optioned on any of the R32 models.

Thanks

console-box-R32.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Could be wrong but that looks alot like an R33 GT-R Centre console. The little coin tray bit is the giveaway in my opinion. Would be cool if it was for a 32 though because it would be a pretty rare item. Pity its sitting in the rain in that pic haha

Yea I still have no clue what it is. I just saw it for sale somewhere and thought someone might know, Its def a R32/R33 console. Just be cool to know if its custom, or some type of cool factory option haha.

Yeah it's for a cd stacker or something. I got one in my 32. I removed all the wiring when i put in my headunit. Top left switch for mine was a turbo timer, but it was fried so I hooked the switch up to the tv and now its a on/off switch to use with the handbrake. That hole is ment to be a LCD display. But I haven't seen that nismo thing before.