Wrecking 1996 R33 Gtst Series 2 Silver, Immaculate Condition

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Side skirts and 5 zigen exhaust tip sold

Here's what's left:

-Rear cradle $100 for the whole thing including hubs and control arms (no brakes or diff, one bent control arm)

IMG_1170.jpg

….or can separate parts off it, see prices below

-Rear sway bar $50

-Rear upper and lower control arms $100 the lot

-Hubs $250 for fronts and rears

IMG_1246.jpg

-Rear wing $40 (excellent condition, no LED light, bargain)

IMG_1260.jpg

-Passenger door $80

-Passenger side mirror $20

IMG_1253.jpg

-Wiper stalk $15 (indicator stalk sold already)

IMG_1244.jpg

-Sony Xplod Stereo $40-Comes with remote control and manual

IMG_1186.jpg

-Passenger airbag $50 prefer pick up as I'm not sure how well it would go in post

IMG_1192.jpg

-Ignition barrel with key $50

IMG_1240.jpg

-Front & rear seatbelts $20 each or $50 for all four (no pic excellent condition)

-Climate control unit $30

IMG_1182.jpg

-B/C pillar trims $30 each or both for $50 (awesome condition)

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

-ABS unit $50

-ABS bracket $20 (or free if you buy the ABS unit)

IMG_1124.jpg

-Power steering rack $50

R33Gtststeeringrack.jpg

-Cat to muffler 3” exhaust pipe $40 pick up only

IMG_1238.jpg

Also got a heap of parts from an R33gtr I wrecked so ask away

Do you have all the bushings, bolts and brackets for mounting the sway bar? Especially the metal brackets that mount it to the chassis(they go round a rubber bushing to hold it steady)

I don't care about the bar, too much trouble to ship, but I'll give you 30 for everything else but the bar if you got all the pieces. Shipped to Perth?

Do you have all the bushings, bolts and brackets for mounting the sway bar? Especially the metal brackets that mount it to the chassis(they go round a rubber bushing to hold it steady)

I don't care about the bar, too much trouble to ship, but I'll give you 30 for everything else but the bar if you got all the pieces. Shipped to Perth?

i might do but fck knows where they are at this point, would be probably not worth the hour to find all the bits ;)

Now sold:

-Side skirts

-5Zigen tip

-Wilwood 4 piston Superlight front brakes

-Front lower control arms

Taking offers on most of this stuff so ask away, it's all that's left of the wreck....

-Rear cradle $100 for the whole thing including hubs and control arms (no brakes or diff, one bent control arm)

IMG_1170.jpg

….or can separate parts off it, see prices below

-Rear sway bar $50

-Rear upper and lower control arms $100 the lot

-Hubs $250 for fronts and rears

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

-Passenger door $70

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

-Passenger airbag $50 prefer pick up as I'm not sure how well it would go in post

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

-Front & rear seatbelts $20 each or $50 for all four (no pic excellent condition)

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

-ABS unit $50

IMG_1192.jpg

-Power steering rack $50

R33Gtststeeringrack.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

Now sold:

-Front lower control arms

-Rear hubs and arms

Still for sale:

-Rear cradle $80

-Rear sway bar $50

-Hubs $100 front hubs- includes abs sensors and uprights but no lower control arms

-Passenger door $70

-Front & rear seatbelts $20 each or $50 for all four

-ABS unit $50

-Power steering rack $50

-'Gt' quarter panel badge $20 posted

Also got this other shit for sale:

-SAAS Steering wheel (no boss kit) $80

-Quick release boss kit $40

-SAAS gear knob $40 (as new condition)

-M's turbo timer $40

-Apexi 2” Power Meter gauge $60

-Speco Meter 2.5" tacho $50

-Racetech oil pressure gauge $50

Hey mate, I didn't sift through all 7 pages..

Just wondering if you have the sun sensor for the climate control, the one that sits on the passenger side of the dash. Apparently mine has died. :(

nah dash is sold so that would have gone with it

i still have a 33 gtr dash floating around, not sure if it's the same but i might have one on that

• 1 month later...