SAU Community

R32 Gtst With A Bit Of Work

So here's the story. I bought an r32 GTST off a guy on these forums. Well, I traded one of my daily car plus cash for it... The car's engine and gearbox are EXTREMELY tight and are probably the cleanest motor/gearbox/clutch combo I've come across (had a 32/s14/s15/180 etc). However, the body needs minor work to make the car immac. The mrs is busting my balls again because I'm back to my speeding ways, and if I lose my license, I essentially lose my job. I put the car on eBay for a quick sale but the guy didn't answer my email's or calls so here I am.

Here are the mods:

-ADJUSTABLE CAM GEAR

-GATES TIMING BELT

-KOYORAD RADIATOR

-STANDARD AIRRBOX WITH STAINLESS STEEL INTAKE PIPE AND COLD AIR INTAKE PIPE TO AIRBOX

-STRUT BAR

-YELLOW JACKET COILPACKS

-HKS BOV RELOCATED TO FRONT BAR

-D1 SPEC CATCH CAN

-ALL WIRING FOR SUB AND AMP IS THERE JUST NEED A SUB AND AMP

-T3/T4 TURBO

-3 INCH TURBO BACK EXHAUST

-GTR INJECTORS 444CC

-GTR RESISTOR PACK

-SERVICED WITH MOTUL OIL AND DRIFT OIL FILTER

-HID'S

-LOWERED AND KYB SHOCKS

-TOMEI PONCAMS

-DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER WITH SWICTH BUT SWITCH IS NOT CONNECTED

-CLARION DVD HEAD UNIT

-MOMO CORSE STEERING WHEEL

-AUTO METER BOOST GAUGE

-NISMO SHORT SHIFTER

-NISMO GEAR KNOB

-GTR REAR SWAY BAR 24MM THICK

-FMIC

-TURBO TIMER

-CUSHION BUTTON CLUTCH

-z32 air flow meter

Has a scratch on the passenger side, The roof needs a respray, the dash lights flicker (I think the globes are out because they're LED anyway), and Nistune needs a retune

Other than that, the car is awesome. Interior is great apart one from vent, motor/box/clutch are perfect, body is straight, the car goes very hard and drives fine

After a quick sale, will take offers around $6,000. PM or text me on 0488-582-587. Car has rego till Feb but no RWC

I have mentioned all defects on the car so there will be no surprises. Inspections welcome

Edited by stawka