SAU Community

R33 Gtr And/or R33 Gts-T Needed!

T.D

Hey, I'm just after someone who owns a R33 GTS-t or GTR that has intercooler piping running through the drivers side where the washer bottle used to be, like in the photo.

Preferbly from the S.E who is willing to meet up so I can grab a couple of pics. Or even better yet, if they're able to grab some hi-res pics for me and email them, it'd be greatly appreciated.

plenumo.jpg

Don't worry, I'm not trying to flog your car hahaha :cheers:

Cheers.

Mine still has the hole under the washer bottle (not through where it is) but no piping through there, if your interested let me know, im literally 2 turns from you (i pass your house on the way to work every day), could arrange something for tomorrow arvo or saturday morning.

Mine still has the hole under the washer bottle (not through where it is) but no piping through there, if your interested let me know, im literally 2 turns from you (i pass your house on the way to work every day), could arrange something for tomorrow arvo or saturday morning.

Hey mate, it's all good. I've got some pics so I should be set. Thanks anyway mate :cheers:

Out of interest do you have a forward facing plenum? if not then a return flow cooler would be better, i have a blitz one and have seen over 30psi through it, if you get dicked with that hole cut out and it gets picked by the cops/rwc guy or vic roads you will need and engineers cert for it.

Out of interest do you have a forward facing plenum? if not then a return flow cooler would be better, i have a blitz one and have seen over 30psi through it, if you get dicked with that hole cut out and it gets picked by the cops/rwc guy or vic roads you will need and engineers cert for it.

Yeah mate, I've got a front-facing Plazmaman plenum so I have a hole cut out where the washer bottle used to be.

My car is actually defected at the moment and one of the requirements was that I get a VASS (Engineers Cert) for the hole. Being a mechanical engineer myself, it took alot of work and alot of persuading before I could get someone to formally assess it. Definetly should have stuck with the return flow cooler like you mentioned haha

The person that had the car before me did the same thing, i still have the hole there, gotta get around to filling it in.

Last time i get a RWC done i was with the guy when he went over it, when it was on hoist he pointed to the factory holes and asked if i did those, i said there the factory ones, he said good cos if you cut them you would need an engineers for it, i was thinking please dont turn around! lol

The person that had the car before me did the same thing, i still have the hole there, gotta get around to filling it in.

Last time i get a RWC done i was with the guy when he went over it, when it was on hoist he pointed to the factory holes and asked if i did those, i said there the factory ones, he said good cos if you cut them you would need an engineers for it, i was thinking please dont turn around! lol

LMAO mate, you woulda been shitting bricks cos I know I would of!! In fact, I'm still shitting bricks cos there's an EPA notice somewhere in the mail for me telling me to bring the car back to stock for testing :(

But if you ever need a Engineer's Cert (VASS Cert they call it these days) for the hole, let me know and I can help you out, but it would no doubt be cheaper (and easier) to just fill the hole in and paint over it and pretend it was never there (unless you're going for a front-facing plenum).