SAU Community

Silver R34 GTR Crashed in Adl

Rob

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was down in Outer Harbour a couple of hours ago (shit hole) But anyways speek of the devil a flat bed tow truck was going over that bridge that goes up in the middle to let big ships through and had a very messed up R34 GT-T on it.

Front mangled and the whole passenger side. maybe thats the one that did the parked car slide???

Was down in Outer Harbour  a couple of hours ago (shit hole) But anyways speek of the devil a flat bed tow truck was going over that bridge that goes up in the middle to let big ships through and had a very messed up R34 GT-T on it.

Front mangled and the whole passenger side. maybe thats the one that did the parked car slide???

Probably would have been on its way to or from the police impound yard which is out that way. Plenty of messed up cars in there..

But i want a R34 GTR V-SPEC II Nur when i get back to nut out again

And you plan on getting your hands on one of these how?, I remember Martin talking about these and they are next to impossible to find as no one will sell em and there are not that many.

Secondly and most importantly why would u get a Nur spec GTR and modify it?..... great way to destroy the authenticity of the last ever RB26 GTR... why not get a normal GTR (if there is such a thing) and modify that.

And you plan on getting your hands on one of these how?, I remember Martin talking about these and they are next to impossible to find as no one will sell em and there are not that many.

Secondly and most importantly why would u get a Nur spec GTR and modify it?..... great way to destroy the authenticity of the last ever RB26 GTR... why not get a normal GTR (if there is such a thing) and modify that.

the guy in my other thread (r34 gtr fs) is going to get one of those after he sell his car, it's all about money. owner will let their's go when the price is right

the cheap way is buy a Nur spec engine from nissan and paint yr gtr into such color.

I actually know someone in Japan who used to be a media teacher at my school years back, he now teaches english in Tokyo. Anyways he has one and has damaged his hip so cant clutch. he'll let it go for the right price.

Would'nt modify engine internals, just catchcan and afew other things to it that are purely bolt on bolt off!

All I want is a damn R34 GTR front bar....I thought I was gonna find a damaged one cheap out of all this hear-say :D

Power play imports makes makes GTR copy front bars that fit R34 GTT or you will have to call nissan and order one through them in japan they cost bout $3800 from memory, but that doen't include the front underspoiler

I actually know someone in Japan who used to be a media teacher at my school years back, he now teaches english in Tokyo. Anyways he has one and has damaged his hip so cant clutch. he'll let it go for the right price.

Would'nt modify engine internals, just catchcan and afew other things to it that are purely bolt on bolt off!

a english teacher able to afford one of those in tokyo? he must come from a rich family or married a good wife :wassup:

R34 GTR look alike front bar - east bear made them. try Rezz on this forum

a english teacher able to afford one of those in tokyo? he must come from a rich family or married a good wife :wassup:

I know he married over there and that she is ment to be hot as, and from an affluent family. Didn't really ask where he got the dosh lol

I couldn't trust a seller after they blatantly lied to me.  Oh well.  Looks like I'll have to give you a run when I see you on the streets :)

Benny Mack

I dont do street drags anymore, better things to occupy my time Benny, and I valus my License points way to much. :wassup:

"I dont do street drags anymore, better things to occupy my time "

u half heartedly gave me a run one night a few weeks back (white galant VR4) :rant:

i only have a 15 sec car but i can vouch for the speed of this thing

"I dont do street drags anymore, better things to occupy my time "

u half heartedly gave me a run one night a few weeks back (white galant VR4) :rant:

i only have a 15 sec car but i can vouch for the speed of this thing

Happy for you bro...Well i'll put the time sheet up when i go to the street drags....

Guest Miss_Nismo
I dont do street drags anymore, better things to occupy my time Benny, and I valus my License points way to much.  :wassup:

That's funny cause we seen you screaming down Gorge Rd Sunday morning, look like you were halling arse to me :headspin:

That's funny cause we seen you screaming down Gorge Rd Sunday morning, look like you were halling arse to me  :headspin:

100-120 km/h isnt really screaming.....wasnt dragging just wanted to get home to watch FOX