SAU Community

R33 Series 2 4 Door Parts

Hey guys

Have a crashed r33 4 door series 2 that im wrecking.

Still have the engine, which has done 115,000 kms, was running with auto gearbox $1000

600x300x75 FMIC with piping to suit R33. $350

Electronic Boost Controller, Greddy, all parts to hook it up $250

Still have most of the interior pieces which are in immaculate condition

Many other little bits and pieces left.

Car will be taken to the scrap yard within the next month, so dont hesitate to make offers on any parts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This might be another option too if the surgery allows for a straight lug to be used. Jaycar rates them at 30 amps -  https://www.jaycar.com.au/6mm-non-insulated-eye-terminal-4mm2-pack-of-8/p/PT4932
    • @GTSBoy Makes sense.  I'm guessing we'd have to use a cable lug, its tricky finding lugs suited for wire smaller then 0 gauge, but this looks like it might work? https://au.element14.com/panduit/lca10-10f-l/terminal-compression-lug-10-10awg/dp/2944903?CMP=KNC-GAU-GEN-SHOPPING-PLA-PMAX&mckv=_dc|pcrid||pkw||pmt||slid||product|2944903|pgrid||ptaid||&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw4ri0BhAvEiwA8oo6F3hR5QEQH43vntEUad27nYgwWzBmgdiYNqiQLBMe3C9pkkncxgv3oRoCciEQAvD_BwE Just need to do some surgery on the bottom of the bulkhead as even fitting the tiny ring connectors space is tight.  But now that I'm in this situation, do I buy another stock bulkhead and give the bigger lugs a go or do I just drop $1000 on a frenchy setup? Hmmm.
    • Yeah, see, I think I've worked out what is happening here. You (and other people) buy these massive "40 amp rated" pass throughs, and use fat wires, then make the connection between them using a ring crimp that has a much smaller cross section in that piece in the neck between the crimp and the ring terminal than any other part of the system. And it gets hot there. And because it is very well connected to the passthrough....that gets hot too. We probably need to be using more chunky wire terminations.  
    • Disconnecting a coilpack/injector isn't 100% on identifying anything other than the suspect cylinder.   If doing it you note one in particular makes no difference at all, you've got a total miss on that cylinder, it could still be for numerous reasons. If you do it, and one cylinder affects the idle less than all the others, now you t least have a suspect cylinder. I'd be doing a compression check on all cylinders first up. If they're out of spec, do a leak down on it too.   Secondly, grab a video of this idle and stick it up here.
    • Video: https://youtu.be/bz9R0BK_akU?si=qClPOpLs1qk0y9kQ   Onboard footage of my lap at Suzuka Circuit with my stock power Skyline R34 GTR. This was session #1 of 2, and also my 1st time ever on this track.    Vehicle info: 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R Spec- Base model FULL WEIGHT CAR   Stock power and these safety updates: -18” black wheels w/ Yokohama 200TW street tires  -off the shelf coilovers w/ strut tower brace, camber arms.  - Street rotors and pads -For titanium finish I added Mines’s muffler