SAU Community

High Five! All Japan Day Returns To Adelaide 26 February

Iron Chef

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just moved over from WA and living in Glenelg, loving the fact that there is a car show nearly every weekend! Had a ute muster, Mini club, now All Japan and then Austin Healys in a couple of weeks, very cool.

I should have got on to the forums and entered! Saw a black, manual Stagea pretty much exactly like mine in every way haha.

Another great year. Great to meet some new members. The highlight was seeing the cops go after the Ferrari. Did anyone hear if they caught him? And having a drink at the watermark. Where all the SAU shirts were. Also cant wait to see Dave's photos.

Another great year. Great to meet some new members. The highlight was seeing the cops go after the Ferrari. Did anyone hear if they caught him? And having a drink at the watermark. Where all the SAU shirts were. Also cant wait to see Dave's photos.

Apparently he got away and then drove back down the same road later..

Great day and some very nice cars! Can't wait to get my coupe out maybe next year though.

Had a great day despite not being able to get my car there. putting my wheels on dions car was a tedious exercise that resulted in many lols.

cheers to all the sau buys that came and sank some bulmers at the watermark cheers.gif

Just to clarify, yes they got him.

He was dropping a mate to the airport, so he was told to come back and collect his fine or his car would be impounded, which is why he obviously came back (this is the black 458 Italia - the red one with the Iron Chef sticker that parked on the reserve had nothing to do with it). See, they don't only pick on imports! ;)

Seriously we smashed it out of the park today. So many awesome cars, and I'm still amazed at the number of spectators, we surely had over 1000 people drop by. Everyone was well behaved (with a couple of small exceptions) and Neil and the guys at SAPOL did a great job of chatting to owners and settling down the pelicans driving past.

Dave took a dozen photos and then gave up for the day.