Car Stolen Laatnight

siba33

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were you wearing a hat? And do you have a goatie? My mate said that's all he saw just figured it was mine, just hoping..

Yeah I'll have to get some pics up tonIght, always on my phone so it's a bit hard just really hope it turns up really soon :/

Nope, can't be me then. Must be a coincidence as I was in that same place at that time!

after seeing those photos, I may have seen the car on south rd he was heading toward city not 100% sure but look damn close to that one , last weekend in the noarlunga area, gave a wave to the guy driving, he gave me a funny look and the passenger turned while I drove past to see if I was looking back ? guy driving had dark short hair kinda tan looking , oakley style sunglasses, thin face. didnt look real tall, average size. , passenger was bigger guy , but didnt get a good look

like I said he seemed to act weird when I waved and now I see the good car photos it may be it ? it looked dirty on sides but not destroyed in anyway like its driven on dirt road kinda dirt, rims were really dirty

it may have been it but dont remember any other details at 60kph , think it was around the EMU hotel area

after seeing those photos, I may have seen the car on south rd he was heading toward city not 100% sure but look damn close to that one , last weekend in the noarlunga area, gave a wave to the guy driving, he gave me a funny look and the passenger turned while I drove past to see if I was looking back ? guy driving had dark short hair kinda tan looking , oakley style sunglasses, thin face. didnt look real tall, average size. , passenger was bigger guy , but didnt get a good look

like I said he seemed to act weird when I waved and now I see the good car photos it may be it ? it looked dirty on sides but not destroyed in anyway like its driven on dirt road kinda dirt, rims were really dirty

it may have been it but dont remember any other details at 60kph , think it was around the EMU hotel area

Oh that's awesome sing out if you see it again and if possible find out where it goes ;) 0401475561

sorry to hear the terrible news as ive had 2 cars stolen in the past...dont give up as i found my 1st stolen after 2 weeks & my stolen datsun 1600 after 7 mths (i had a lead & kept calling this for months until he cracked & was a rat on his mate)