SAU Community

Rb25/30 25 Gbox T66 Turbo 6Bost

Hey Guys, I have decided i have way too much stuff in my garage and have come to the conclusion and that I'm not going to use a lot of this stuff and am just hoarding. Please pm me and I will give out my phone number for serious enquiries. I'm located in Victoria Point QLD. I'd like to sell the long motor first before the ancillaries, because if I cant sell it and use it, I'll need to buy all these parts (or equivalents) back.

Item:

I have an Rb25/30 long motor that i bought about 2 years ago as a long motor. I never saw the engine run, though I did talk to the owner at great length about it, he had reciepts from GT AUTO, showed me a dyno printout of it when it was tuned and i watched the oil get drained from the sump and had a good sort through it looking for grit and metal before i bought it. Its been on a stand the whole time and I have kept the sump full of oil and filled the bores with oil, removed the cam covers and oiled the cams before removing the plugs and turning it over by hand (usually done once a month).

By looking down the plug hole, the pistons look to have very little carbon buildup. I was told the bottom end was sourced from a low km R31 and had the bearings, piston rings, water pump, oil pump and gaskets replaced. The head is also standard with the external oil line plumbed in. I have removed the thermostat and the water pump has no corrosion and looks quite new. I'm not sure on the km's on the motor since it was built but it was in the car for 12 months before it was parted out.

You are more than welcome to do any inspection you like, but I am not offering a warranty. I'm not really fussed if it doesnt sell as I'd like to use it one day. I just cant see that day being any time soon.

Item Condition: good

Reason for Selling: Don't have a car to put it in

Price and Payment Conditions: $1000

Extra Info: It has r31 red top cam covers. long motor only, no manifolds or wiring. has knock sensors

Pictures:

DSCN2315.jpg

Item:

RB25 genuine Greddy plenum with Q45 throttle body

Item Condition: Perfect. I bought this and nismo injectors from a guy who used them on a fresh built rb25. Car spent 5 hours on the dyno and developed a knock. He got the shits and parted out the car. It is basically brand new

Reason for Selling: not going to use

Price and Payment Conditions: $950

Extra Info: Will come with custom throttle cable to suit R33 (should work with other nissans too). It has also been powder coated black which is why it has no greddy sticker.

Pictures:

2012-01-14161047.jpg

2012-01-14161024.jpg

2012-01-14160741.jpg

Item: 6BOOST exhaust manifold RB25. Top mount T4 Flange Split pulse

Item Condition: Perfect, never been used. Flanges have a little surface rust but i can sand blast if needed

Price and Payment Conditions: $1050

Extra Info:

Pictures:

2012-01-14160516.jpg

DSCN2316.jpg

Item: Turbonetics T66 Turbo and 44mm turbonetics wastegate

Item Condition: Fantastic. been used for less than 4 months

Price and Payment Conditions: $1100

Extra Info: I bought the turbo off a guy I work with. He bought the turbo brand new for his vl about 5 years ago and had it installed. He ran the car on stock boost for 4 months and he said it scared the shit out of him so he converted it back to stock, sold the car and bought a 4x4. He wrapped it up and put it in the shed and forgot about it. The turbo is externally gated and has a T4 flange. I'm not sure on the specs but it has a .86 rear housing so it shouldn't be a lag monster on a 6cyl. I forgot to take a pic of the wastegate (looks like a wastegate).

Pictures:

2012-01-14160532.jpg

2012-01-15101337.jpg

2012-01-15101330.jpg

Item: Rb25 Gearbox

Item Condition: Good I think. I bought it second hand, was already removed from car. Shifter shifts through gears fine.

Price and Payment Conditions: $1300

Extra Info: comes with crossmember

Pictures: looks like a gearbox. can get pics if you really want some

Item: Nismo 740cc Injectors suit Rb25

Item Condition: great. Used for 5 hours on dyno since new then placed back in box. This was 12 months ago so id recommend getting them cleaned incase some dust has gotten in.

Price and Payment Conditions: $750

Extra Info:

Pictures: forgot to take pics, can take some if wanted

Item: OS Giken Twin plate clutch for RWD RB

Item Condition: great. Rebuilt by NPC and driven for about 2000kms

Price and Payment Conditions: $900

Extra Info: comes with new throw out bearing

Pictures:

2012-01-14161820.jpg

2012-01-14161631.jpg

2012-01-14161618.jpg

Item: R32 GTST bonnet

Item Condition: good, no damage but has two holes for pins

Reason for Selling: sold my skyline

Price and Payment Conditions: $100

Extra Info:

Pictures:

108_0578.jpg

Item: GREDDY Intercooler

Item Condition: ok, has some bent fins and some dings but doesnt leak

Reason for Selling: not being used

Extra Info:

Pictures:

108_0550.jpg

108_0551.jpg

Item: Sard BOV

Item Condition: good, works fine

Price and Payment Conditions: $65

Extra Info: 108_0548.jpg

Pictures:

Item:RB20 Starter motor

Item Condition: good

Price and Payment Conditions: $45

Extra Info:

Pictures: 108_0546.jpg

Item: R32 3" exhaust

Item Condition: not too bad. Its mild steel and a bit rusty but no damage

Extra Info: Goes from stock dump to tip. No cat

Pictures:

108_0585.jpg

Item: R33 alloy radiator

Item Condition: Good, couple of bent fins but nothing major

Price and Payment Conditions: $180

Extra Info:

Pictures: 108_0573.jpg

Item: Stock Rb20 turbo

Item Condition: good, worked fine when removed

Extra Info:

Pictures: 108_0583.jpg

108_0584.jpg

I have lots more stuff but I'll add to the thread a bit later.

Please pm me or post here If you have any questions.

Thanks

Zac

Edited by gibbau

I also have an Rb30 crank I forgot I had.

Basically the story on this is as follows.

I work in a machine shop which has an engine reconditioning section. Someone came in and got a fair bit of work done to the crank and then bailed when he got the bill. It sat at work for about 12 months before it was offered to me to recoup some of the losses.

Work done to it is as follows;

- Crack detected (all clear)

- Had the oil pump drive welded up and the slots re machined to cover the whole drive ( much better way than using a crank collar). Welding introduces stress to the crank so it was outsourced and stress relieved.

- I did a small knife edging job on it. I didn't want to remove too much weight, just a bit less and also to help it cut through the oil a bit easier. I also polished the casting marks from the counter weights.

- The journals are grub screwed

- The rear main seal was repaired by myself back to original (if you ever see an rb crank, they are all worn in the seal areas)

Depending on what the power output of the motor will be will determine whether the bearings will require grinding (bigger power= looser tolerances). It was a while ago that i measured, but i blieve they were about 0.0005" smaller than the bottom tolereance in the book at work.

It will also need to be balanced as the knife edging and polishing will have unbalanced it.

I have a shitty pic, let me know if you genuinely want some better ones or of a specific area.

Price: $275 slightly neg.

pic:

2012-01-23150501.jpg

I don't know how to edit first post, but the Greddy plenum is sold and the 6BOOST manifold Is sold PP. A lot of enquiries for the engine but is still for sale

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...