SAU Community

For Sale Cheap Hks Rb26 Single Turbo Setup Must Go Today Pick Up Only

hey guys selling for a mate urgently is a hks single turbo kit due to need funds for new car PICK UP ONLY / PRICE IS FIRM

hks to4r turbo charger minimal shaft play

hks top mount manifold

greddy 50mm external wastegate

dump pipe to suit

intake pipe

EVERYTHING IS IN REAL GOOD COND.

$1400 firm

thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• I got the full kit.   The compressor as above is much smaller and lighter.  Also quieter. Bracket is visually mint and much lighter. The dryer and heat exchanger(rad) are one unit. Also smaller and lighter.  Much more room for an oil cooler. The fan I got was a bit Meh and I might change it.   And above all else it is more efficient, tested a good 3-4 degree's cooler than the old system, which is a lot. Disclaimer though - It wasn't a back to back test given different days. It really does feel colder though(always).  And this example is in my car with that crusty looking old compressor, not new vs new
    • I did not need to see this! With summer quickly approaching... Did you just get the compressor with the bracket or the full kit with fan and everything? In what way is different to the old OEM one?
    • Thanks all I figured the pricing was too good to be true
    • This one isn't "on the street" per se, but it was on the street just prior to the photos being taken..... Mitsuoka Nouera, based on a CL7 Honda Accord. It was in the carpark of the Hanshin Nishinomiya train station "Ebista" shopping mall. I'd say they are very rare compared to other Mitsuoka models.
    • Do the shapes of the rice crisps really conform to the individual car model shapes or is it a bit of a stretch? I mean, do you know you're eating a BNR32 GT-R after having grabbed one from the can? 😁