SAU Community

SAU Anzac Cruise - Monday 26th of April 2004 (Day Cruise)

CheekyR32

Howdy

Lots of SAU people have been saying that we need another cruise. So quit ya'll winging and lets roll!

You've told me you want a day cruise, so that's what your gettin! John is organising cruise route, down south and stopping somewhere for lunch and chit chat.

If your free Monday 26th, PM me or register your interest here, and I will hook you up with details.

Also, dont be shy to attend, if you have have not been on an SAU cruise before, here is your chance!

We are going to keep this one SAU only as well.

Thanks all.

Erica. :P

Go you lil Anzacs!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

encenshu: organise a temporary rego for the 3 days. cost is like 33bucks then u can come :)

Any further info on how to do this...I'm clueless!

I'm guessing you can do this at the motor registration offices...do you need to provide a reason for the temporary registration? If so, what would be a good reason? :)

I soooo wanna take the car out for a spin!(Been waiting like 6 months from bought to on the road, so excuse my itch!)

ecenshu, all u do is say u r gettin work done on it at a private workshop, say victor habour, so that in between those 3 days, u will be drving there and back. It also helps if u put some licence plates on the car if u have some. This is totally legal, but if u get pulled over, u better be a smooth talker and just say it was coincidence that another 20 skylines where infront of u hehe.

While my car was getting complied i did this about 4 weekends so i could drive around and never had any problems.

Oh also make sure if u do this u have insurance on the car...

Cyas