SAU Community

And so it begins...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Leech. You did buy a very nice car. We do belive it realy is a grade 4.5 but it was a tuff Auction and it only got a 4. Most of the cars in here wouldnt be this good of condition. We belive it will be here in 3 weeks time and only a couple of weeks after it should be complied. I hope you are still happy with your car.

Someone told me you had posted this up on the net so I thought Id have a look.

Regards Zac.

hehe thanks all and yea zac i am heaps happy with it ultimatly as you know i would like to have paid a little less but thats cause i am a tight arse lol as the when you told me the price i was like :) a bit more than what i wanted but now i am thinking i dont mind paying the little extra if its exactly what i want which it seems to be so WOOT for me and my new car hehe hopefully will have it not to long...

again great job to svi so far :) they have done everything right and put up with my constant annoying calls.

also thanks to all the nice comments appreciate them :)

Got a call yesterday saying that SVI have got some more pics and they are sending them through. so here are just a couple of the photos i am sure you will all get bored of my raving about the car soon hehe till then enjoy :(

yea aurora damn it i was doing alright till they sent me these pictures now i am like skyline skyline skyline haha damn it and yea kamikaze it does have ABS not sure about a boost controller looks more like a turbo timer to me actually after looking at it again.

Car looks very tidy mate! Congrats on getting a black Series II. Nice cars :D Can't wait till i get mine, but i got it a bit worse, i don't get to drive mine till late november :P. Ah well, least it'll be in the garage to drool over.

Very nice indeed though!

My mum wishes she'd helped me pay for my car so she could drive it more, she loves it, no shit, grabs for the keys first chance she gets. Which is pretty cool, cause she's buying me Injectors and a fuel pump for my 21st. Going to have to re-spray my car soon, it was almost unique once upon a time, now there'll be 4 black series 2's about. Best looking colour, but a PAIN to keep clean, wait and see guys :)

Tell your Mum to throw caution to wind and BUY a Skyline....

I did!!!!!

Opposite happens with me - my 18yo son is always comin' up with excuses to take mine out for a drive. 16 yo daughter already thinks she will be getting driving lessons in the Skyline - I think NOT......

Way coolest Mum - I often get that :);)

yea aurora i actually feel sorta bad i only picked black cause i hadent seen many around lol now everyone pops up saying look i am getting or have got a black s2 :) oh well yours was one of the first and looks the best i will give you that ;)