SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

if you dont make it then just have the tuner create a good graph and claim it to be your own, thats my plan ;)

you should be ashamed.... :no:...I will now not believe any dyno sheet you post...

if you dont make it then just have the tuner create a good graph and claim it to be your own, thats my plan ;)

No cheating ya goose :P And you'll be fine with your setup

I wanna join :(

Fingers crossed the SS1PU can push me into the 300's with WMI or E70

I'm only just in the club at the moment as I'm on gate pressure :(

Anyone had Err 100 on a HKS EVC before? Seems to happen every time I give it a thrashing so I've switched it off :/

Yes, yes it is. Either that or it's the tune.

There are only two factors really, but im guessing it's a foot problem.

And my figures quoted earlier - that wasn't using the O2 sensor. That was with it disabled and the tune adjusted to suit.

or sensors are broken

or sensors are broken

if the sensors are f**ked (reading lean) the ecu reverts to the base fuel map, so if that's tuned properly you shouldn't get bad economy from busted sensors. The ecu only uses the o2 sensors to trim fuel on cruise, it'll never add more fuel than the base map.

if the sensors are f**ked (reading lean) the ecu reverts to the base fuel map, so if that's tuned properly you shouldn't get bad economy from busted sensors. The ecu only uses the o2 sensors to trim fuel on cruise, it'll never add more fuel than the base map.

Unless the sensors are telling the ecu its running lean so it adds fuel.

I have seen it alot. Unplugging the sensors then helps with fuel economy

DVS Tuning helped me

Join this club today .

At this point in time my 34 gtt sedan is making 353kw on eflex but howevet running out of fuel

Tune soon to be 100% completed once fuel system is upgraded again.

What if the coolant temp sensor is broken and constantly tells the ECU it is cold so it runs fuel enrichment and ignition retard? Definitely make a big difference to fuel economy!

Lol 34geeteetee I'm pretty sure err 100 is an open circuit. To test that have the car running at a time the Evc is working fine then unplug the solenoid. If it gives the same error thhen that means open circuit.

it would be doing.that when its hot coz the heat makes it expand and It must have a dry or cracked solder joint inside. Make sure it is far.from.the. exhaust and that the solenoid barbs point directly skyward.

also why.does it Sig say 360kw but u keep saying its in the process and are up to 300 odd? 2nd tune?

Thanks mate... Will hopefully get it sorted before Texi...

360kw was the highest run... It was run @ 357kw on the final tune for safety... The reason for the different power figures is the 3 boost levels and also the % of ethanol.... My power ranges from 311kw to 357kw depending in boost and E content :)

Hope that makes sense?

Duno what it is mate, its pretty f*ked getting 19-20L/100kms, will definitey have that issue addressed in the tune when I do a turbo upgrade/ tune. My new O2 sensor cannot be the prob, I was getting similar economy with the old one, the sensor is working ok because I do get better economy on long drives

Thanks mate... Will hopefully get it sorted before Texi...

360kw was the highest run... It was run @ 357kw on the final tune for safety... The reason for the different power figures is the 3 boost levels and also the % of ethanol.... My power ranges from 311kw to 357kw depending in boost and E content :)

Hope that makes sense?

In-car video showing the 34 boosting hard on full boost or its not true? Nah man but Im sure we would all love to see