SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

that is a meaty looking power curve! What setup are you running again? 6boost high mount twin scroll with a gt3076 running dual wastegates wasnt it?

Did you up the boost or just leave it on 18psi?

Edited by Mitcho_7

How would you compare them to KU36 in terms of life and grip?

I have RSR at the moment and they have lasted almost 10,000kms but the grip was substantially reduced after ~5000km

I've not used a KU36, others i know have - and were not particularly impressed... However for the price, it was ok.

However the price has gone up recently, making them a not-so-good option now for thier price. If you have RS-R, i'd stay with them or go AD08

that is a meaty looking power curve! What setup are you running again? 6boost high mount twin scroll with a gt3076 running dual wastegates wasnt it?

Did you up the boost or just leave it on 18psi?

+1?

.....it's in 25 dyno results

Edited by WMDC35

Fuel economy, I get 500 to a tank no problem. Never run out , probably get even more if I pushed it.

One thing I will ask though:

How's your oil consumption with 300?, mine has increased to a litre every 2000km now!!! When I was on 250rwkw it was prettty much zero.

Edit: Forgot to say, I have a catchcan and its pretty much empty after +10,000km. Nil leaks either so its burning, but you can't smell it or see it.

And oil is Castrol Edge Sport 10w-60 fully synthetic.

Fuel economy, I get 500 to a tank no problem. Never run out , probably get even more if I pushed it.

One thing I will ask though:

How's your oil consumption with 300?, mine has increased to a litre every 2000km now!!! When I was on 250rwkw it was prettty much zero.

Edit: Forgot to say, I have a catchcan and its pretty much empty after +10,000km. Nil leaks either so its burning, but you can't smell it or see it.

And oil is Castrol Edge Sport 10w-60 fully synthetic.

Thats some frequent top ups for a car thats so good on fuel, even after hours on the dyno my oil level doesnt fall , gets very dark looking though, try some Mobil 1 instead...

is it possible the oil rings have broken?

Edited by SliverS2

I used to get 500 to a tank and used a litre every 1500-2000 with almost no visible smoke. Used 5 litres from Perth to gold coast(4450)

When pulling it down 5 ringlands were broken. Was like that for 90000. Was around 230kw.

I used to get 500 to a tank and used a litre every 1500-2000 with almost no visible smoke. Used 5 litres from Perth to gold coast(4450)

When pulling it down 5 ringlands were broken. Was like that for 90000. Was around 230kw.

LOL you deserve a medal for this. 5 Broken ring lands, drove it for 90 thou and from Perth to GC.

You Sir are Awesome.

LOL you deserve a medal for this. 5 Broken ring lands, drove it for 90 thou and from Perth to GC.

You Sir are Awesome.

It never died and I would have continued to drive it but I got a company car so decided to take it off the road for a while. Had 115-120psi compression

Oh and Per-GC and return, both ways non-stop apart from fuel. It loved it