SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

Got mine from Greenline, to be fair I can't remember what duty cycle they were at but I remember working out that it would be a stretch trying for 17psi on E85 with them on the GT3076R

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I don't recon the 555's would make it with the 3076 on e85

with the 2835 they were reeeeeeally stretched and i didn't personally want to mush them any further.

@ 323rwkw and 20psi we hit the point of diminishing return on the power figure so we called it quits anyway

I don't recon the 555's would make it with the 3076 on e85

with the 2835 they were reeeeeeally stretched and i didn't personally want to mush them any further.

@ 323rwkw and 20psi we hit the point of diminishing return on the power figure so we called it quits anyway

I had 550's and was told to go too 1000's which i did! Turned out they were incorrect and dodgy and have now been replaced by 2000s :P A bit of headroom now haha

That's very decent for 555's. From memory my Nismo 740s were @ roughly 80-85% on last tune at 304kw with a bit of thickness up top. Enough for what I want but not a hell of a lot more.

I don't know if the nismo injectors have a nicer spray pattern for low rpm/load than ID injectors, but at least I have enough flow for the job either way.

Ok guys, noob question in regards to 200L drums of fuel.. It's got a proseal cap and for the life of me I can't get it undone. Apparently there is a proper tool but ppl open them with screwdrivers. I've tried a lot of tools even tried having two vertical screwdrivers and one horizontally between them to twist and it still won't budge.

Anyone with tricks to the trade for this?

Ok guys, noob question in regards to 200L drums of fuel.. It's got a proseal cap and for the life of me I can't get it undone. Apparently there is a proper tool but ppl open them with screwdrivers. I've tried a lot of tools even tried having two vertical screwdrivers and one horizontally between them to twist and it still won't budge.

Anyone with tricks to the trade for this?

you tried heating the lid and using a pipe wrench.Nothing has ever beaten a pipe wrench with my strugle to undo anything

That's very decent for 555's. From memory my Nismo 740s were @ roughly 80-85% on last tune at 304kw with a bit of thickness up top. Enough for what I want but not a hell of a lot more.

I don't know if the nismo injectors have a nicer spray pattern for low rpm/load than ID injectors, but at least I have enough flow for the job either way.

TBH i think Nismo probably just make 740's and paint them different colours

I wish it were true for mine, I had Nismo 555cc and they behaved exactly like you would expect 555cc injectors to behave - as I mentioned earlier... meant I wouldn't get away with ethanol :(

I wish it were true for mine, I had Nismo 555cc and they behaved exactly like you would expect 555cc injectors to behave - as I mentioned earlier... meant I wouldn't get away with ethanol :(

Soft! :whistling:

This here is my unopened rb25. Has a surge tank,

044 pump, 750bosch injectors, e85 fuel and an apexi

Power fc. Turbo is a hks 3037 .63 rear housing with a

Garrett front cover. Tuned by smmotorsports making

344.1rwkw on only 15.8 psi. Since October last year

I've done 5 drift events, Phillip island sprints and

Winton Vic time attack over Easter. Engine still has

no signs Of wear.

post-95061-0-64851800-1369308267_thumb.jpg

It is clearly just a normal GT3076R, which come with "GT3037" on the core - and a "Garrett cover" :P Ie, an HKS GT3037 without the HKS housings put on it :D