SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

Car does daily duties on this set up > http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/55845-rb25-turbo-upgrade-all-dyno-results/page-42

And the above for a drag day.

Notice the backend was changed and also no WMI is used alongside the C16 as it kills the power. Afrs are around 12.0 so injs have a little room still.....and so does the turb :yes:

Havent sorted the suspension for it to hook and put down an Et yet tho.....

not having the anti-surge whistle is like having a GF with no boobs lol

Seems fitting as I don't have a missus. But in saying that. Fatter wallet for more parts!

my turbo has no antisurge and stock airbox...there is no whistle

actually apart from exhaust noise there is nothing

poor Bast#rd!! the whistle is awesome, get the cover and fill the streets with some RB 3076 whistle!! Edited by AngryRB

GTX wheels have quietness as one of their design targets - they are intended for industrial etc use, one of the reasons why some of the more high performance targetting (ie, EFR, HTA) potentially will have the edge in other ways over them, as response/wide & tall compressor maps etc are the intentions.

I'd take a closer look at a "GT3076R" with a T04S compressor housing on it , just to make sure that it has the GT37 compressor wheel in it .

I'd want the HTA wheel if I was running that housing or something that performed similar to it .

Does anyone know if Tao at Hypergear is doing cold side upgrades to GT30 turbos ? I'll ask this in their thread too .

• 1 month later...

Standard re built S1 rb25, pon cams, ex cam gear +8, walbro 460 highflow standard side feeds 740cc, power Fc, hks gtrs kit, blitz fmic, gtr itbs etc etc

United E85

Royal Purple 10w40

Street driven soon to be tracked

303wkw @ 20psi

Massive boost leaks and 4psi back pressure at 20psi at O2 sensor port and clutch issues... All to be sorted next weeks and a retune with new eboost2 controller

I don't think you know what unopened means bro

I know what unopened means 'Bro'....... hahaha i read the title and my head automatically interpreted it as 'standard bottom end' lol

anyway whatever haha we all make mistakes :P

Edited by LaurelPWR

I know what unopened means 'Bro'....... hahaha i read the title and my head automatically interpreted it as 'standard bottom end' lol

anyway whatever haha we all make mistakes :P

relax man just having a stab. Those results seem pretty good for a gtrs on 20psi with a whole heap of boost leaks to the point where it feels laggy. I wonder how much the cams helped that figure. Also do you have vct? Might be a factor in the laginess you're experiencing