SAU Community

Carbon Goods For R32/r33/r34

dori34

UPDATE

Good news: the final shipment has been sent, should be here by no later then Thursday! :cheers:

Bad news: last minute notice from work i have to go away for a conference for 8 days from the 23rd April, so i won't be able to send out anything until i return on the 4th of May. I will pm everyone when i return with final costs and shipping quotes. sorry about this, but im sure the savings are worth the wait :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats ok I guess Im still trying to come up with a way to get these parts in the garage so the missus doesnt see em...

label them as "power tools" ;)

would anyone be interested in FRP parts as well?

im looking at some TS style diffusers, headlight intakes and rear pods, theyre alot cheaper then the CF parts as well which is good :)

label them as "power tools" ;)

would anyone be interested in FRP parts as well?

im looking at some TS style diffusers, headlight intakes and rear pods, theyre alot cheaper then the CF parts as well which is good :)

Definitely interested in some FRP pieces too. Reckon there'd be some support for them for sure.

Would be very keen for some DMAX style wide guards.

Edited by gtsttrk

hey guys, i will go through everything tonight and PM you all for payment of the remaining balance and give you shipping quotes.

for all who's ordered the OEM R34 wing blades, there might be a slight issue with the design, not sure yet and i have emailed the supplier to see what they have to say. Once i hear from them, i will update this thread with details.

for others who ordered everything else, expect a PM b tomorrow.

Cheers