SAU Community

Cruz this Sunday 25th April (anzac day)

Bigvis.

Hey guys...its been a while. Hope everyones well.

My mate from the gti club sent this, dunno if you guys know about it or want to

go:

"There is going to be a cruize on the 25th April. ANZAC DAY.

the cruize is called SUPERCRUIZE 9 and all the proceeds benefit the

CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL WESTMEAD.

you need to buy a sticker and put it on your car and well basically that

will prevent you becoming booked by cops on the way down and back. people

without the sticker got booked last year.

The meeting place is a carpark on Roselands Dr (just off King Georges Rd)

Roselands. and the destination is to Fairy Meadow (Elliots Rd) Wollongong.

the meeting time is 10:30 AM SHARP.

BBQ and drinks available at Fairy Meadow."

Vis

Just what I was gonna say, the sticker does not give immunity to defects AT ALL

Anyone went down there on Australia Day? The po po had a field day pulling over MOST 'hotted up' cars and defecting for anything.

I for one know that I'll be going in my parents STOCK BMW :D cant risk a Defect a week before Autosalon :D

Hey Carlo baby, lookin good as usual!

I might go but not go all the way so to speak as to get defected, but ill go and hang out with some gti owners and maybe some skyline doods. Good point about the cops and such man. I shall be on more events in the near future.

im goin down, will be with about 7 cars

they are setting up EPA testing station to keep people away from the main part of the city

cops are patroling the cruise as long as you dont do anyhting stupid they wont defect you this comming from the HWP who are going to be there

the cruise happens ever year its the 9th time and as mentioned before its raising money for the childrens hospital so i think you guys can relax with the defect issue as long as you dont do anything supid and stay out of the centre of the city you will be fine

it was a great day guys.

I was in my 31. Not a bad turnout of skylines thoug.

The traffic was moving 10km/h in a 110km/h zone. There must have been at least 2000 cars involved in the supercruise. I left at about 4pm because my car was getting to hot in the gridlock going towords WIN Stadium.

I cant wait until next year

I went down in the arvo by myself for a few hours. Parked in a back street then walked around to grab some lunch. Noticed 2 Lambo Gallardo's parked on the main cruise road so I just sat and wet my pants over them for about 2hrs whilst watching other cars cruise past.

The cops blocked off the light house part so that was pretty stupid ... bloody cops... they ruin all the harmless fun these days.