SAU Community

Tuning C34 Stagea

I suggest bringing your car over to the west of Sydney to Unigroup. It's a long drive but worth it.

I think DART are closer to you and also by reputation do good work.

I know nothing of Port Hacking Automotive so no help from me there but the best advice I can give is to take it to the best tuner possible who has a good history with RB's.

Nistune is the cheapest way to go and does a reasonable job.

not sure if IS Motorsport do nistune, but that shop is crazy good. call them and speak to Indy.

they are located in rockdale, he hosts dyno days etc at his shop.

9599-9918: IS Motorsport

not sure if IS Motorsport do nistune, but that shop is crazy good. call them and speak to Indy.

they are located in rockdale, he hosts dyno days etc at his shop.

9599-9918: IS Motorsport

There the guys I take my car too. They don't do Nistunes, I have been trying to convince them for a while but no luck so far

Take your car to Yavuz at Unigroup. I am sure there must be other competent tuners in Sydney but he is the only one whose fame has spread across the Tasman! Seriously its worth going out of your way to find a really good tuner and you will never regret paying for a quality tune.

yeah, toshi does it too, hes in macquarie, he does nistunes as well, he doesnt use a dyno tho, he does it on the street. kinda weird.

my mate got his 33 done there

I suggest bringing your car over to the west of Sydney to Unigroup. It's a long drive but worth it.

Nistune is the cheapest way to go and does a reasonable job.

Take your car to Yavuz at Unigroup. I am sure there must be other competent tuners in Sydney but he is the only one whose fame has spread across the Tasman! Seriously its worth going out of your way to find a really good tuner and you will never regret paying for a quality tune.

I have no hesitation in recommending Yavuz @ Unigroup Engineering too - he's smart, but also very humble, very down-to-earth and very busy due to the quality work he does. I've been going to him for a while now (I've got a PowerFC on my Stagea - it was installed by someone else, but they cost more and took much longer to do everything, and were further away from me too). The only downside to going to Unigroup is that they only have a RWD dyno, but once the front driveshaft is removed (either by you or them) that won't be an issue.

Cheers thanks for the input .......

Might go with Toshi he has done a shit load of cars from what i can find .....

still have a month before i need to decide ......

thanks Again for your input guys.....

Oh, and Yavuz has done a shitload of cars too, and not just Nissans.

I have no hesitation in recommending Yavuz @ Unigroup Engineering too - he's smart, but also very humble, very down-to-earth and very busy due to the quality work he does. I've been going to him for a while now (I've got a PowerFC on my Stagea - it was installed by someone else, but they cost more and took much longer to do everything, and were further away from me too). The only downside to going to Unigroup is that they only have a RWD dyno, but once the front driveshaft is removed (either by you or them) that won't be an issue.

Ok thanks for that,,,,,i will defiantly consider them for sure he really sound like he knows what hes doing .......

Any idea on what sort of cost for tuning a Power FC or Nistune if they do them.....

cheers

Scott Kerner at Insight Motorsport at Arndell Park (near Eastern Creek)! Excellent tuner & an electrical engineer to boot!! Have seen many great cars on his 4WD dyno (Dyno Dynamics from memory), including Glenn Seton's old Peter Jackson Ford Sierra RS500 touring car being tuned for a track day. Also a BA pursuit ute with an ATI Procharger punching 450+kw at the wheels on a safe street tune!!!!!!!!!! Don't know if he does Nistune, but he's an old skool Datto guy. He chipped my R32GTST spare ECU for $50!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...