SAU Community

[Sa] March Stagea Cruise

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the 25th, getting the Stag back tomorrow. So will be all sweet for the 25th, first cruise in the new car as well. Sorry bout the accident Big Fella, couldn't have done any More on my behalf. Keen for the cruise though.

Looks like ya might get some good numbers on the cruise ! Wish i could of got my old girl ready but then started to think last night could have it done if busted my b#%%s after work ect put all my time into it but bugger that i got a family and other stuff lol guess thats the down side to building cars yourself time . might see if i can still pop out for a look but would have to bring the celsior

Enough work left lol engine is in. manual conversion should be done by weekend ish... still need to re wire and mate the neo and s1 loom together fit cams, injectors re fit gate, get nisstune, swap fuel lines over heaps of other bits and peices and tune.

Whers about is everyone heading :) twisties sound good..11th or 25th sounds cool..away 13th and 14th but keen if not working :)

Drive into town peak hour every tuesday wednesday Friday mornings dropping and picking stuff off and the SAPOL don't care about the old stag if you are not being a dik..pulled up next to heaps and heaps behind me and they don't even have a second thought..some guy in a vn ss took off flat stick off the lights with little smoke and they did a U-turn in the middle of the intersecion and got him but what do you expect when your across the lights from them and do that lol I just had a laugh and thought WTF ss driver looking at the cops and guns it and was like ha can't get me I'm on the otherside of the road haha lights on and intersection U-turn bitch haha :cheers:

Edited by Ezekiel86