All items brand new.

Cost me $415

Selling for $350ono

4c230693.jpg

Item 2

Dmax Stainless HPC coated manifold to suit RB

Brand New!!!

Comes with gaskets to suit..

Bought at and UP- GARAGE in Japan, never used it..

It's to suit internal gate, good for standard turbo or anything internally gated!

$350ono

a372fe20.jpg

Item 3.

32G Sony Tablet S

Used it once and have had no need for it since, basically brand new in box..

Cost $600

http://www.sony.com.au/product/sgpt112au

Selling for $400ono..

Contact me on 0405 114 615

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Thanks everyone for the warnings with this setup. I have the sads but at least I know what I'm in for.  I'll put the frenchy or radium setup higher up on my priority list now. 
    • Yep, that looks very familiar from my Walbro 460. The frenchy setup is expensive AF. It sucks. Buy once, cry once. Mine took 5-10 years to actually melt... but I don't want to actually do that again. The stock connector took much less time to melt through with the stock plug. I had thought it was fixed for good, and it was.... until it wasn't
    • Melted into the plastic, example one of the two, had washer either side. 
    • I melted those EFI bulkhead connectors as well, best part I did it 1200km from home! I downgraded to a 340lph pump that draws much less amps and took advantage of being N/A and can use the stock connector. (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0414/1681/8852/files/DW300_Tech_Sheet_e20dc539-c1b7-448e-9176-c0da069e1295.pdf?v=1702575698) In your case, it's time to get the frenchy or other billet setup if you don't want to change pumps. Unless you can downgrade your fuel pump requirements, this is what you must do to fully solve this issue.