SAU Community

please look at this if you have aver been pulled over!

So what is the change wanted? Defect more holdens to even it out?

Its not just japanese imports that get defected. Its all modified cars.

And generalising like the writer has, makes the letter look unprofessional and just plain immature.

i agree it wont change anything. the petition is a joke cos of some people writing *** the police and shit like that. It really doesnt mean much.

U would have to get a real pettion done, probably at a huge car show like autosalon, then send it to someone in parl. That would be more effective.

That is the most poorly written and thought out petition I have seen in a long time.

If you modify your car so that it does not meet regulations set out by the DOT, then yes, it is a crime to modify your car.

The author of the petition effectively states that he believes there is nothing wrong with having dark windows or driving with the seat tilted back, but that all cars with rust should be pulled off the road. As long as the rust wasnt in the sills or a pillar, I'd pick that as the safer car anyday.

A petition from a bunch of whiny seventeen year olds is not going to get past the inbox let alone make a difference. And it could just be that the laws and regulations are in place and enforced for our own good...