SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

We should group the buyer by State, then you can send 2 sets to the buyers in the same State. It seems almost of us buyers are from Victoria. So in saying that, should 1 person of the 2 pay for it and the other pay the person who was paying for the 2? Or pay individually to the vendor and get it sent to 1 person and the other can collect it off?

Edited by 81gSKy

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon we should pair up......and one person shud pay for 2 sets while the other persons pays him back....you guys have to group yourself now...but we havent had enough numbers yet.. quote to the seller was 14pairs....but only 6 have replied...if this is the case then we wont get it for the price of $452.....nways we still have 1 more week for the deadline date....lets c...

I can finally confirm i'm in for a set - Black Housing (03 Coupe).

And idea for shipping, relating to us VIC purchases. Get them shipped in pairs (or whatever works best) to one place, then hand them out at one of our Friday night meets. If they are easy enough to put in, many hands make light work if you know what I'm getting at.

^^^ seriously? You are geting the exact same level of information you would get if you were buying these for $600+ off Ebay.

And you don't need buyer protection - Jesse Streeter is one of the safest and best known Australian guys living in/trading out of Japan you will ever meet.

Rest assured these lights will be plug and play - at worst you pay have to hook up an earth (or switched power) for the halos, but Japanese manufacturers tend to cover all bases and these are almost certainly going to be truly plug and play, and a lot higher quality than the USA lights about the place.

^^^ If you want to join a great Skyline club, check out www.sausa.com.au - we would love to see more V35s in the club :D We have a club members only dawn cruise followed by breakfast next Sunday if you are keen to join up - only $30 per annum (plus a $15 once-off admin fee) .... we do cruises (as I said next one is Sun 18th March), car shows (next one is 24th March), track days (next one is 16th April), dyno days (next one is in May), and tons of other stuff (Tokyo Autosalon trip last year, ten pin bowling the other week, paintball in coming months, social dinners, etc etc) ....

... end shameless plug!

Please cut copy the list below and include your name to the list.....makes my job a bit easy...thank you all...

Confirmed List:

Chrome housing:

1. 4evershiva

2. 81gSKy y

3.Nightcrawler

4. Thinktea

5.Dog with Bone

Black housing:

1.Dreadnought

2.Megahowler

3.Runner4life

4.Mayo_85

Sorry, I haven't responded in a while

But I'm out.

Just received an EPA notice in the mail for exhaust noise.

zzzz Will have too much going on.

apologies for wasting time.

^^^ If you want to join a great Skyline club, check out www.sausa.com.au - we would love to see more V35s in the club :D We have a club members only dawn cruise followed by breakfast next Sunday if you are keen to join up - only $30 per annum (plus a $15 once-off admin fee) .... we do cruises (as I said next one is Sun 18th March), car shows (next one is 24th March), track days (next one is 16th April), dyno days (next one is in May), and tons of other stuff (Tokyo Autosalon trip last year, ten pin bowling the other week, paintball in coming months, social dinners, etc etc) ....

... end shameless plug!

Hi Andrew. Wow, I didn't know that we do have a skyline club like this in adelaide. For sure, I'll check that out. I'm way too busy atm but would join you guys as soon as I'm done. Nice....sorcerer.gif

Very keen on Black Housing for 2003 Coupe. (Location NSW, Sydney, Blacktown)

My headlights are broken at the moment and getting them checked out tomorrow.

If im told that I have to replace the whole headlight mod then ill be 100% on getting these.

Will confirm by 12-2pm tomorrow.

Also, does anyone know if the halos/bubs are 8000k?

The halo's are CCFL, white, so about 4300K-5000K.

The bulbs are what ever you put in there, they don't come with globes you reuse the ones you have along with your original ballast (coupe model).