SAU Community

Neo Rb25 4Door

hi everyone

my name is jazz im fairly new to SAU but have had my fair share of imports over the last few years, i started out with a 1996 NA jza80 supra which was an amazing car and great for my first import while still on my P plates. Unfortunately while traveling to work one day i was sitting at a give way sign and a driver of another car passed out at the wheel of his car and crashed into me leaving my supra a complete write off, leaving me in a large amount of debt and unable to work full time i managed to save enough to buy a 1uzfe lexus soarer which was alot of fun and a nice drive but still wasnt right for me and given my finacial position wasnt ideal i ended up selling it and leaving cars for some time :(

following that i finally got bitten by the bug and bought my first nissan, i bought a heavyily modified 180sx sitting on around 250kw it was an awesome car and given my love for drifting this was ideal however still being in a shit position with money when this car broke which it did over and over again fixing it rapidly became a problem it ended up sitting in my shed on bricks i eventually did a swap with a guy for his 180 it took my about 4 days to realise this was a stupid decision and pulled the poorly built CA18DET to pieces and gave the shell away.

at this point i tried to be somewhat more responsible and decided to wait untill i was free of debt to buy another car, after months of looking at every different import i could think of i came across a 4 door r32 that was advertised on here the second i saw it i wanted one but given my love for power i didnt think an rb20det would suit me or my driving style and after driving my brothers type m r32 knew i needed more so i kept looking and by chance came across a NEO RB25DET R32 four door i was debt free had money and was sold on it.

the first photo of it is the day i got it in QLD

this second was the typical overcast first day back in canberra

only three days after having my new 4door i managed to hit a wombat /facepalm

while i waited for my new front bar to arrive so i could send it to the shop for painting and fitting i stripped the boot and put in a rear strut bar

the day the front bar showed up my new indicators showed up aswell so i fitted them

a day or 2 after that i got my car back from J Racing who had done a great job of painting and fitting the new front bar

so that was the first 2 weeks with my new skyline finally decided to go for a drive during the day and was having a great time this car gets better everytime i drive it, however after driving i decided to go through the car wash while i was sitting there the car started struggling and moments later stoped :( i was not able to start it again and am currently stumped as to why the fuel pump is working fine no noticeable leaks in anything, i have a feeling it has something to do with the coilpacks but at the moment it tries to kick over but wont kick all the way. i have checked everything that i can think of and still no luck i have had to book my car into ESP but am a bit worried as they wont tune nistune ecu's and i have a feeling after they fix whatever the problem is is will need a re tune, wait and see i guess.

as far as mods go at the moment it has

NEO RB25DET

GTR INTERCOOLER

ALLOY RADIATOR

FULL 3INCH EXHAUST

NISTUNE ECU

CAM GEARS

ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLER

WHITELINE SWAY BARS

HSD COIL OVERS

FRONT AND REAR CAMBER ARMS

RB25 GEAR BOX

BOSCH FUEL PUMP

FULL 2-WAY LSD

NEW DRIVE TRAIN

HICAS LOCK BAR

REAR STRUT BAR

17X8 DRIFT TEKS

ALL GAURDS ROLLED

TINTED WINDOWS ALL ROUND

GOAL

i have huge plans for this car first thing is to get it running again then add a few more exterior mods like carbon bonnet and new wheels and rubber will be here on monday i bought a set of 17x9+15 zenkais with stretched 215/40 rubber, after that ill be moving onto power mods hopefully going for atleast 300kw and add more suspension mods along the way

any advice would be appreciated, otherwise stay tuned to watch me spend heaps of money and enjoy all of it hahaha

post-86368-0-22330700-1329602266_thumb.png

post-86368-0-95602300-1329602277_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-78846200-1329602295_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-28371900-1329602308_thumb.png

post-86368-0-46345800-1329602317_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-88318700-1329602328_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-94272000-1329602355_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-31122700-1329602367_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-41916700-1329602384_thumb.jpg

post-86368-0-86147200-1329602393_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So u bought this aye gone thru A few sets of hands quickly should be a beast with some tlc

yeah man from a guy in qld, sounded like anything previously done to the car was done by the guy who had it before him as the guy i got it off didnt sound like he knew much about it or had owned it for long. ahwell its gunna be with me for the long hall

went for a drive out to honey suckle creek unfortunately apollo road was closed, think im ready for power mods now organising funds for

ECU

INJECTORS

PLENUM

HEAD STUDS AND HEAD BOLTS

AND NEW TURBO