SAU Community

R30 Parts For Sale

Hi,

Clearing out some spare mr30 sedan parts all have come from ti model except the engine which is my original motor from mr30 sedan.

all parts located in Launceston, tas

parts are:

L24e engine complete was running well when removed it from car (3 injectors are brand less then 12 months old) motor is complete aside from waterpump removed it as was a new one.

manual gearbox

2 manual pedal boxes

very new looking power steering pump

mr30 tail lights and headlights

i have a set of jap rear lights but they are cracked at the top on the left side light and leaks water if it rains.

various ti interior pieces (electric window switches etc)

starter motor

spare grill, badges

anything else u may be looking for i might have, will strip motor if some1 wants parts. Make an offer on anything selling to fund new turbo venture on my l24e.

contact me through here or on (03) 63273056

Edited by r3volt21

Hi,

Clearing out some spare mr30 sedan parts all have come from ti model except the engine which is my original motor from mr30 sedan.

parts are:

L24e engine complete was running well when removed it from car (3 injectors are brand less then 12 months old) motor is complete aside from waterpump removed it as was a new one.

manual gearbox

2 manual pedal boxes

i have a set of jap rear lights but they are cracked at the top on the left side light and leaks water if it rains.

starter motor

spare grill, badges

anything else u may be looking for i might have, will strip motor if some1 wants parts. Make an offer on anything selling to fund new turbo venture on my l24e.

PM Sent

Hi,

parts are:

manual gearbox

2 manual pedal boxes

starter motor

spare grill, badges

I'm after a N47 cylinder head, complete, i don't need the manifolds

what did you want for it, I can remove it of the engine, if you don't have the tools,

Nigel

Not 100% sure which series the lights are i will take a photo of them with the damage i was talking about (i wont use them as are and cant be bothered fixing) they aren't worth much to me.

Yea i am pretty sure the mr30 motor has the n47 head its at the workshop I use atm so i can pull it off easily not asking much for it hows $100 sound not sure what things are worth I don't want stupid prices for things just trying to be fair.

Will get my mate to check the head stamp tomorrow.

lt2h9.jpg">973ix.jpg">

Thats them sorry about the size, they are in worse condition then i remember originally they were involved in a rear collision on one side still used them for a while till water got in them.

u can see a crack on the rh one aswell now i think my kids have been in the spare room getting into things. no idea if they are even worth anything in this cond.

Yea i am pretty sure the mr30 motor has the n47 head its at the workshop I use atm so i can pull it off easily not asking much for it hows $100 sound not sure what things are worth I don't want stupid prices for things just trying to be fair.

Will get my mate to check the head stamp tomorrow.

$100 sounds ok for a good complete head,

I wont be in Launcestone for another 3-4 week though.

Nigel

Edited by noddle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update on whats left,

mr30 gearbox

tailshaft

various interior parts (rear view mirror, center consoles etc)

electric switches ti ac, power mirrors etc (no window swtiches)

standard aus r30 tailights and headlights

brake master cyl and booster

clutch master cylinder

relay switches, boost sensor etc.