SAU Community

All New Gtr/t Bits

Hi SAU,

I have some unused parts I have no need for, prices are firm. (because they're low)

- BOSCH 044 Fuel pump, brand new - selling because I'm going for a smaller intank setup. - $100

- OEM Nissan N1 oil pump, brand new - selling because I want to use a Tomei pump instead. - $150

- 2x Z32 AFM's (apparently) I got them off Ebay, they don't have badges, same dimensions as my z32's, never used, to be honest they are most likely knock off's, but if you want them - $40 for both

- 2x Xforce Rb26dett dumps, HKS style, brand new, come with gaskets - selling because im sticking to stock 34 dumps and I have no time or inspiriation to take of my turbos again... - $250 for both

Any questions please dont hesitate. As I said it's all dirt cheap, so I will politely not accept lower offers.

Contact me on 0438 009 352

or email: [email protected]

Parts are in Brisbane, Southside

Thanks!

Dave

IMG_0639.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

more stuff added! wont let me edit original.

So here are the bits:

3" de-cat, used, $30

stock r34 GTR manifolds,, used, $200

stock r34 gtr front pipes, used, $100

stock r34 gtr dumps, used, $250

stock r34 gtr intercooler, used, no major dents or anything. comes with some unlucky JDM bugs mushed into the fins, I'll throw in the stock hoses too, $200

stock r34 gtr clutch, used, not sure of amount of meat left on the plate, was working fine before I upgraded, $200

Tune agent manifolds, used, stainless steel items, no leaks, performed well when I had them on, $100

stock r34 gtr injectors 444cc, used, $200

stock r34 gtr fuel pump, used $50

stock r34 gtr AFM's, used $75 for both

And some more bits:

Z32 AFM's, Genuine, come with tomei plugs, R34 GTR PowerFC with new type hand controller and boost solenoid kit, all near new - less that 1000km, these parts are in my car at the moment so you can come and see them working, they will be pulled out next week. $1500 for the lot

Feel free to make an offer on individual bits. I'm selling because I am switching to MAP sensors. Prefer to sell as a bundle.

cheers,

Dave

Edited by Bl0r