SAU Community

Built R32 Gtr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red r not that good

I can appreciate your opinion but its not needed here. Have you dealt directly with Paul or just heard here say ? all i know is he is one of the only people that will bend over backwards to help out when things go pear shaped where 95% of other work shops or people will say not my problem and make you pay out more money.

So please if it is not constructive or questions about the car than pm me instead of posting in a for sale post. Use another part of the forum to have a discussion thanks.

On a a better note price Drop to $23000 ono

red r not that good

LOL

Clearly delusional...

Ill Be interested in you Engine if you pull it out. and i have a good 26 here if interested... that engine will slide straight into my race car perfect... i Deal with paul on a regular basis a massive wealth of knowledge most helpful guy in this bunch of froum keyboard heros... sorry jez is a legend also high regards for him also...

LOL

Clearly delusional...

Ill Be interested in you Engine if you pull it out. and i have a good 26 here if interested... that engine will slide straight into my race car perfect... i Deal with paul on a regular basis a massive wealth of knowledge most helpful guy in this bunch of froum keyboard heros... sorry jez is a legend also high regards for him also...

Yeah it could be possible i will pm you with a full list of what it has, and we can have a chat

red r not that good

that is because you lose value & respect for an item when u pay for only 1/2 of it.

LOL

Clearly delusional...

by far the most helpful & knowledgeable GTR enthusiast that i've ever come across.

Shouldn't have said anything to start with champ

too right :) sledging is a pet hate of any decent human being with morals

Maybe if you paid him you would get a better result.

agreed 100% - nice gtr & good luck with the sale, the matt black engine covers look awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...