SAU Community

Mfd

import_zone

does anyone know of any MFD's that show water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, boost. or any others that work with the Stagea? other then a GTR one? will be good if it shows gauges. or bar graphs. or if there is anything else that will work that is not too expensive.

going with a nistune ecu now. so will need to work along side that. do u know how hard it is to wire up? or is it consult cable like others?

Informeter plugs into the OBD plug. I'm not sure exactly what it will read on a C34, I've only used mine on an M35.

Engine temp, injector duty cycle, throttle opening, AFM voltage, ambient temp, RPM, Speed, O2, and a bunch more. With additional sensors you can do oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure etc.

Link;

http://www.greddy.com/products/electronics/informeter/

Should answer some questions.thumbsup.gif

HKS CAMP 2. straight OBD port and does video onto a screen (I'm assuming that is your question.)

Just did a google on this, and saw that it needed a Nissan Consult cable for our cars... Now is that to connect our nearly OBD II conection straight into the CAMP2, or does it convert it to an OBD II format that the CAMP 2 normal connector can read?

Now, just say it did convert it to ODB II, does that mean it would work with the Garmin Bluetooth dongle thing....

Got to ask... :thumbsup:

the M35 might have the OBD connection already. but the C34 i know need the consult cable to enable it to plug into the OBD connector that comes with the camp 2 nd most other diagnostic tools. as the consult plug is not the same. OBD is 16 pin. not sure about the early nissan ones. haven't counted

Now, just say it did convert it to ODB II, does that mean it would work with the Garmin Bluetooth dongle thing....

I'm pretty sure Jetwreck tried one of those in his M35 and it didn't work. Maybe PM him to check?

Just did a google on this, and saw that it needed a Nissan Consult cable for our cars... Now is that to connect our nearly OBD II conection straight into the CAMP2, or does it convert it to an OBD II format that the CAMP 2 normal connector can read?

Yes, the HKS cable plugs straight into the OBD2 port and either the CAMP2 or the Fcon iS. From there it is a video signal out to a screen.

The connection on the HKS equipment is like a modified RJ11 (home phone).