SAU Community

Heavly Modified 1993 R32

Forsale:

Price:$12000neg

$8000 without rb25/30 and 25box

Make: Nissan skyline

Model: r32 1993

Engine: rb21 with super spark coilpacks,front mount intercooler, bosch fuel pump, strong motor

Plus fully rebuilt 25,30 pistons, bearingsbalanced, custom head with $1600 just on porting, custom plenum 780ccinjectors, sard fuel reg brand new, ar43 g4 turbo plus spare t04, greddy type rbov and 25 box with custom mounts and tail shaft.

Turbo: hks 2535,hks external waste gatecustom standard mani

Ecu: standard and a tomei remap

Clutch: excedy h/d

Suspension: front hsd coilover, rear cuscocoilover,, sway bars front and rear, all arms aftermarket toe,camber ect…fullbolt in rollcage, everythings has been changed or modified

Diff: kaaz 2way

Exterior: dmax f/g bonnet, custom frontbar, rolled flared guards

Interior: bride seat with bride rail, , aftermarket stearingwheels nardi deep, 3 gauges oil/water temp and boost greddy, drift button. plushydro hand brake

Wheels: a lot, work miesters pair 17x9.5+22 , work meshies 6x 18x9.5dish with 25mm spacers, volk tri spokes plus othersmost with brand new tyres

Comments: this is my soul, but movingoversea on the 16th of this month so the choice has been made havehad this car for over 6yrs, and taken me blood sweat and time lots of it, greatcar nothing to do so many spare parts motors gear boxes ect… can be rego’d justneeds a blue slip. Can help if sold soon, please call for more info, cant upload pics so message me on my phone with your email and i will send them asap, thanks dean