SAU Community

2RISMO smashes into the 11's

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinky dye effort, hey steve :cheers:

Who needs bigger turbo(s), 4wd systems, head work, non-standard bottom end.....etc etc...

:D I'm stoked to have realised the potential of the car in it's current form.

BIG thx to the BU5TER for the use of the Nittos. What wonderful tyres they are!!!

Adrian

u must be still on a high.... so u better keep that form and go hard until the wee hours af the morning champ ahahah :cheers:

do u reckon there will be pics.....i would like to see one of u doing the trade mark thumbs up burn out and one of busters face side by side aahahahah

that is awesome!!!! what clutch do you have and what rpm did you launch at for that 60fter!!?

Heavy duty Excedy single plate. 4-4500rpm launch, slipped for a tenth of a second then got off it all together. Gas off the line pulls hard!

Adrian

congratulations champ, hm those nittos sound awsome i think i need some, ill be heading back there in a month or so, need to get the nos kit in, what shot were u using for the nos kit, still the same as befor?

As I posted in the SAU Drag V2 thread - awesome result Adrian! Well done mate.

It's amazing the HP gain that a small shot of nitrous has given you! 117+mph takes a fair bit of grunt.

If you managed a 1.6 60' on Nittos then there's hope for me to get a 1.8X on my 275 Nittos yet :(