SAU Community

We Had Pies! At Robertson!

Tangleberry

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1331804700[/url]' post='6275889']

Nothing at all wrong with the Stag mate.

Totally agree with that. A tastefully modified M35 like the blue one Ben sold earlier this year is on my shopping list - again when the boss allows it hahaha

go make a beamer appreciation thread! :P:yucky:

I had to take a 2nd look at the thread title myself and thought, "someone's going to rant about bimmers sooner or later & he's probably going to be an aggro person" - & I was right...

and because the thread is about ppl having pies at Robertson - that aggro person will be wrong! :nyaanyaa:

BTW have you dared tell anyone yet that you had an enjoyable ride in a 530i two days ago? :P

Bimmers are crap, buy an Audi :P

Everyone knows Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers. Their typical habitat is 5cm away from your rear bumper, with their christmas light look at me LEDs on. Bimmers are back to being enthusiast cars.

:)

Everyone knows Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers. Their typical habitat is 5cm away from your rear bumper, with their christmas light look at me LEDs on. Bimmers are back to being enthusiast cars.

thats what top gear said, although they called said drivers 'cocks' hahahah

Exactly mate. :)

I remember the 'cockometer' they had on Top Gear but the E92 M3 'won' that one over the Audi and Merc!

I don't mind Audis actually, mostly the early 2000s ones like the RS4 (both biturbo V6 and 4.2 V8) and S8, but also the newer R8. Most of the current ones don't do much for me.

They can get within 5cm of your rear bar?