SAU Community

We Had Pies! At Robertson!

Tangleberry

That'd be Marty, in Michael's 33R :) Michael's profile: Mihalis

Did you keep him behind you? :P

Cheers Matt,

ha nah i let him pass on the overtaking lane, i dont think i was holding him up too much (hopefully, sorry if i did) although i bogged down pretty bad in one of the tight hairpins as i didnt go back to 1st, was my first run up there though so i was a ltitle hesitant also as i wasnt sure what was coming... had a great time though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys,...

I'll have more Pics up soon > you might find interesting :whistling:

Interesting that...

* More people than ever had not done Mac Pass before > OK 'fess up!

* I nearly coerced an R35 owner that I met yesterday morning at Maccas to join the group > Pics to come.

* Juz has now revealed himself to want to take over as the Prince of Mac Pass cruises now that Princess doesn't own a Skyline anymore > and he wants to run them responsibly

* Lot's of SAUers want to become Members and reap the advantages > so I know you want to get your forms in asap

* The ladies in the above Pic love to get a close look at anything that's "cute", "baby-like", "defenceless" > like Nismo valve caps > attracting more attention than a Shitzu/Maltese Terrier-X at Bondi Beach

* Attendees have great pride in their cars and they all looked superb on the day > the only exception being cpd who sat on his :whistling:

The drive behind you was great fun.Video and photos will be uploaded within the next couple of days.:thumbsup:

Cheers Matt,

ha nah i let him pass on the overtaking lane, i dont think i was holding him up too much (hopefully, sorry if i did) although i bogged down pretty bad in one of the tight hairpins as i didnt go back to 1st, was my first run up there though so i was a ltitle hesitant also as i wasnt sure what was coming... had a great time though.

Well this is how our (Maria's and mine) day started...

minding our own business at 8am (an hour before the Casula meetup)...

eating Maccas at Blaxland 7-Eleven when...

2x NACA Ducts appear in my rear vision mirror and park right behind me...

Terry-148.jpg

His name was Mick...

Terry-149.jpg

And he wanted to take Pics hehe...

Terry-147.jpg

Except he didn't know what an N1 was... :blink:

He went home to look it up on Wiki

I can only imagine what the 35 would be like to drive up the pass. The bends are quite tight in places which would work against the 35 with its weight and size, but with roads that smooth, and its torque it would demolish it.

Can't beat a third pedal for driver involvement though :)

Yeah, I hope I didn't infuriate the two GTRs behind me for going a little slow. :nyaanyaa:

grrr curse you alex :domokun:

nah, was all good, overtaking lane helped.

cant wait for next one.

hopefully the wife will come

grrr curse you alex :domokun:

nah, was all good, overtaking lane helped.

cant wait for next one.

hopefully the wife will come

Sorry! :nyaanyaa:

Yeah. I could tell I was holding you guys up, lol.

Me neither, next one will be awesome. I like the idea of having a Macquarie Pass cruise every three months or so.