SAU Community

1St April Gt-R Only Cruise

beefy

whats the point of having coilovers when its still jacked up?

i can be a smartass too. but im just saying its always twisties and im not risking a wombat through my front bar

Lol, sorry man didn't know you were so sensitive

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small reminder to turn your clocks BACK one hour for the official end of the daylight saving period on Sunday 1 April 2012.

Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 1 April 2012. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

Not sure if everyone will remember though.

Yes you just reminded me too :)

Good to see someone on the ball. I am tempted to post the Meet Location/time etc as I am getting too many requests.

What does everyone think?

:rolleyes:

Just a small reminder to turn your clocks BACK one hour for the official end of the daylight saving period on Sunday 1 April 2012.

Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 1 April 2012. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

Not sure if everyone will remember though.

Oh come on why spoil it.

I was going to have an epic laugh @ the poor bloke that'd been waiting there for an hour and then realised why :laugh:

Thanks to the GTCC for organizing.Was really a great, fun day out .Nice meet, well planned route, great cruise, just all in all a fun day.Looking forward to seeing some pics too biggrin.gif....

Yeah was a sweet cruise. Everyone was really well behaved which was nice ... for a change. must be a gtr owner thing muhahahaha. Big thanks to GTCC and Brandon for organising it. Can't wait for pics

Thanks gents for attending. It was a pleasure to organise for such a well behaved bunch!

I think we got 20 cars which is a great turnout.

A few pics that a few people have posted. Many more to come Im sure.

http://files.gtccoz.com/events/20120401GTROnlyCruise/index.html

Edited by beefy

Good cruise Brandon

Pity i was working for 3/4 of it at all the stop points >_<

Thanks Ash. yah all I was hearing was Cha Ching Cha Ching.